BY STACKER 2 YELLOW HORNET

Dietary Supplement Get stung by the latest addition to the Stacker 2® hive of products.  Yellow Hornet™ combines the raw power of Yohimbe, and Kola Nut with the added benefits and energy of Yerba Mate & Capsaicin.  When coupled with Guarana, Yellow Hornet™ may help in alleviating mental exertion.  You ve got a winning combination.  Yellow Hornet™ is without a double the most potent boost of energy around! †These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Products such as Stacker 2 Yellow Hornet have such a short effect that the benefits are greatly outweighed by the risks. This kind of product is really bad for maintaining a healthy heart and should be avoided. If anyone really believes this are helpful, it is more than likely a placebo effect.
Arik Z.
Didn't like this, made me ill. didn't do anything for me except bring my body to a shut down. The yellow color is annoying. I recommend you look elsewhere for a supplement. If you feel you must get this, I recommend only talking one capsule and nothing more.
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
Panic attack in a bottle, i do not recommend! Bad! There are way better and healthier options out there, they should just discontinue these things. Would not buy again, and would not recommend!
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
YIKES! I took this once and it made me so sick! I ended up getting rid of it right away! Maybe others can take it, but I was apparently way too sensitive for this!
Danielle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These where scary they made me extremely jittery and nauseous I seriously would never take these again. Made me feel so sick.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
I take these occasionally, they do give you energy. But I cant take more than 2 within a 24 hour period or they make me sick.