BY STACKER 2

Dietary Supplement. New Formula! Real 2-way Action® is comprised of several reactionary, synergistic components that mimic the building blocks of what once was one of the most powerful fat burning ingredients available on the open market.  The explosive highly purified formula is condensed into a white tablet which is now the most concentrated pre-workout energizer and diet production on the market today. see more...

Robin L.
Salem, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
4 stars is great for product like this. I gave it 4 because it actually works! Superb appetite suppressant and the energy is great. You may need a light sleeping pill for the first week or so however. These pills are very strong. Start with a half of a pill or you will feel jittery. In 26 days I lost 13 pounds. True story. It works!
Felbob F.
Jurupa Valley, CA
I used this product for some time and found it very effective for weight loss and increased energy. In fact I've tried several and belive I recited the highest level of results with stackers. However I also experienced chest pains, sever anxiety, sleeplessness and began to find that I could not function productively without them. I quit using them long term as the negative effects outweighed the posture results. Now though I use them to Jumpstart my diet (after vacation or holiday eating times) and use them for no more then 3 to 5 days during that rough time of aclamating back to health eating. So long story short great product but easy to abuse. It would be best to consult your Dr first and of course only use if you are not prone to addiction and have are able to exercise self control.