BY STACKER 2

Dietary Supplements Promotes Weight Loss &Amp; Energy* 50% Hydroxycitric Acids Helps Boost Metabolism* *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• How well do these actually work? Has anyone had any bad s...1 Answers
Adrian L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I used to take these and saw no results and its no wonder...after seeing Dr. Oz expose the truth about a lot of these pills there really isn't anything in them that they say. Do not waste your money on this.
Bonnie M.
Louisville, KY
I do not take these anymore...I tried them once was not fond of them....they are not my go to though.....
Mary Grace D.
I rate this 3 stars even though it didn't work for me, but it worked for my friend. I really needed something to curb my appetite because I really don't have self control when it comes to food. My friend said it gives her energy, focus, and suppressed her appetite. For me it did nothing.
Nicole M.
How well do these actually work? Has anyone had any bad side affects while taking them?