BY STACKED WINES

Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Cute concept but horrible taste. I love the idea of these little stackable cups but the quality of the wine inside needs to be improved. The white I tried was overly acidic with no real flavor other than "wine" I would try again if they rethink their formula.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
The packaging of these just cannot be surpassed. They are so cute and so portable and great for a girl's night in! You could grab one to go to the movies or the park (if they allow booze). They don't taste amazing or anything, but they definitely do the job!
Victoria S.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These are awesome! These stackable wines are like mini glasses of wine that you can take with you anywhere. These are great for beach days or a picnic. They taste really good too.
Ari R.
Stack Wine offers quality wine without the hassle of a bottle, corkscrew, or stemware. STACK is a bottle of wine separated into four stemless wine glasses. Each glass contains 187ml of wine and a 4-pack has the same volume, 750 ml, as a traditional bottle of wine. Available in Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Red Blend.

STACK is the perfect wine solution for a picnic, barbeque, tailgating party, concert, festival or simply for a glass at home without opening an entire bottle.
Maryann V.
I ordered a bunch of different varieties of these to have for a girls' night in - they weren't available in-store near me so I got them online. When they came in, I was enamored with the design, it's cute. The cups are fairly full, too, if not a little hard to open. The wine itself isn't that great to be honest, I don't think I actually liked one that much. The Chardonnay, however, wasn't as dry mouthy as I am used to so there is that.

All in all, I would recommend.
Laura W.
Louisville , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are amazing. I bring these to outdoor festivals, and even on the train! The only drawback is there is only one lid and all the other ones stack together so once you open the seal and start drinking, if you want to stop and store it, you have to snap it to another glass and it will leak. I speak from experience; I had a tote full of wine. So drink each one entirely after you tear the seal, ok? Other than that, I freakin love these.
Michelle L.
These are a bit pricey for the amount of wine you get but I love how you can take this with you to a picnic or share with your friends when you're out at an event, or even the painting parties. Cute item as a gift and you won't waste a whole bottle if it's portioned out.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this brand, it makes it to easy and convenient to take wine on the go for a concert or movie in the park, walking around downtown or just on the balcony without wasting a clean glass. The wine isnt exceptional but it is certainly delicious and very worth trying it out!
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
I wanted to love these so very badly. The packaging is so cute and convenient for tailgating, the pool, or beach, but I just did not like the wine. I saved some of the cups and may put my own wine in them for the future or find some similar product. I would definitely agree with another review in that you are paying for the concept and not the wine.
Gabriela A.
I've been dying to try these but where can i find it!!!!????
Alissa D.
Very interested and very curious about this, is it good? looks very convenient. Don't think we will see this in Vt for about another year or so, lol!!!!
Nicole w.
I've seen these in many stores and have always wanted to try them, however I'm not sure if they are worth the price, or even if the wine is that good tasting??
Kayla L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where can you find these? Are there any sweet varieties?
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Where can I get these and is there a Moscato?