Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller uploaded by Katie G.

BY STACKED SKINCARE

This gentle micro-exfoliating tool helps plump and firm skin while significantly improving skincare absorption and efficacy. Safe for at-home use, our roller contains .3mm stainless steel needles to stimulate skin repair.

These rollers are most beneficial when paired with one of serums to treat hyperpigmentation, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone and texture.

Note: Microneedles dull and need to be replaced monthly or they can damage your skin.  We offer an auto refill program for 10% off.  Sign up today and save!

Jessica S.
Jewett, OH
I have hereditary dark circles and bags under my eyes. I’ve tried so many creams and nothing helps. I was considering fillers but the price for a temporary fix didn’t seem worth it. I had read some reviews saying that the Stacked Skincare Micro-roller helped. So for $30 what did I have to lose?? I’m in my third month of regular micro-needling and it works! My under eye area is improving and the rest of my skin (acne scars) looks better as well! I’m glad that I added this to my skincare regimen and I will continue to use it.
Allison G.
I purchased this over a month ago from stacked skincare when they were having a sale.  I am totally in love.  I use this 3 times a week, religiously, and I have noticed such a difference in my skin.  My under eye area is brighter, my lips are more defined and plump and my skin is all around looking so much better.  I pair it with either a vitamin C serum or a collagen boosting serum.
Samantha D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was hesitant to try, afraid it would hurt. This is pain free! Definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin, it allows products to penetrate the skin deeper. My skin is brighter and my pores are smaller. Definitely worth a try for the price.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I purchased this on Amazon and have been using 3x a week for about a month. I am in love. I have acne scarring and large pores, which have taunted me for years. Around the end of the first week I slowly started noticing a difference in my problem areas, my pores we're getting smaller and my scars were significantly less noticable. By week two my scarring was almost completely faded and my pores are almost non-existent. I also go over my lips to increase them in size, which has actually worked extremely well! My friend asked if I had gotten lip injections. It started working so well so quickly, I was in awe.
As far as the actual tool, the pain is minimal (with the .025 needle there is no need for a numbing agent) and there is slight soreness, redness and swelling after your first couple uses. Over time, your skin starts to get adjust and the swelling and redness become almost nonexistant. This tool has become a staple of my skin care routine. It has improved my skin quickly and dramatically and I know that it is only going to get better and better with each use. (It can also be used to improve stretch marks, although I recommend a 0.05 needle for those purposes).
I highly, highly recommend this if you are looking for a tool to improve scarring, pore size or just the overall appearance of your skin.
Christina K.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Loving my new Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller! I was a bit skeptical at first (mainly because I have a needle phobia) :) but this derma roller is super gentle and actually feels good. I have used it twice now and my face feels tight and refreshed. I used my KORRES WILD ROSE Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil about 5 minutes after using my roller and I feel as if I just got a facial. Will definitely continue using the derma roller and actually plan to take it on an upcoming trip as I'm sure it will be a nice refresher at night after a long flight.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a really good product to have in your collection if you're just getting into skin care because it opens up your pores and it's really good to use a collagen mask right if you use this so that way the condiments can get right into those circles into your skin and really get deep in there and clean out your skin making you look beautiful again
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
As a professional I do not recommend doing this. It damages the skin over and over. Instead I would look for a professional skincare brand to use instead that has peptides and other amazing essential oils and vitamins in it to help plump your skin without damaging the dermis.
Samantha S.
Derma rolling is so worth it ! It has had a positive impact on my skin entirely. So much smoother and my scars are less obvious. Definitely a bit painful at first especially if you have sensitive skin like me. But it's totally worth it :)
Nicole R.
Troy , MO
I have been using this for a few months now and love the difference in my skin! I use it on my face and the back of my legs where I had cellulite and this has made such a huge difference !
ele E.
I use it every two weeks and I love the results I get from it. I pair it with pure vitamin c oil and it lightened my scars and made my ice pick and boxcar scars be less deep
iris s.
I always wanted to try this,does it hurt when doing it?
Shannon S.
Oneonta
Looks kinda Painfully? Anyone use it before and I would think putting tiny holes in your face over time would build up to leave tough scared skin??
jolie s.
Los Angeles, CA
I am really interested in trying micro-rolling under my eyes to reduce my dark circles. Has anyone used this product to do that effectively? I'm a little nervous to try but have read a few success stories.
Callie F.
Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? My skin will get red and irritated with the simplest things!
Jessica L.
Jamestown, TN
Does this help acne scars? Wrinkles?