Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller uploaded by Katie G.

BY STACKED SKINCARE #83 in Skin Care Tools

This gentle micro-exfoliating tool helps plump and firm skin while significantly improving skincare absorption and efficacy. Safe for at-home use, our roller contains .3mm stainless steel needles to stimulate skin repair.

These rollers are most beneficial when paired with one of serums to treat hyperpigmentation, fine lines, dryness and uneven skin tone and texture.

Note: Microneedles dull and need to be replaced monthly or they can damage your skin.  We offer an auto refill program for 10% off.  Sign up today and save!

• Does this really work? Or is it like a gimmicky product? Does it ...1 Answers
  • Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? My skin will get red...2 Answers
  • i really wanna buy this because my skin is a comb... Be the first to answer!
Samantha D.
Was hesitant to try, afraid it would hurt. This is pain free! Definitely noticed a huge difference in my skin, it allows products to penetrate the skin deeper. My skin is brighter and my pores are smaller. Definitely worth a try for the price.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
This is a must try! I bought mine on amazon for about $13. Make sure your get a .025 needle size, they shouldn’t be too big. I have acne scars from a sudden, quick acne problem in my early 20s. I have tried everything to even out my skin, but this has been the only thing that works. Use as often as you need, some people on do once a month. It doesn’t hurt but will make your skin red for a little while after. Make sure to use with a heavy moisturizer and a serum before and after. It will even help with under eye circles. Just be careful and watch tutorials before using.
Allison M.
I purchased this over a month ago from stacked skincare when they were having a sale.  I am totally in love.  I use this 3 times a week, religiously, and I have noticed such a difference in my skin.  My under eye area is brighter, my lips are more defined and plump and my skin is all around looking so much better.  I pair it with either a vitamin C serum or a collagen boosting serum.
Rae Elle L.
I use it every two weeks and I love the results I get from it. I pair it with pure vitamin c oil and it lightened my scars and made my ice pick and boxcar scars be less deep
Christina K.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Loving my new Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller! I was a bit skeptical at first (mainly because I have a needle phobia) :) but this derma roller is super gentle and actually feels good. I have used it twice now and my face feels tight and refreshed. I used my KORRES Wild Rose Advanced Brightening & Nourishing Face Oil about 5 minutes after using my roller and I feel as if I just got a facial. Will definitely continue using the derma roller and actually plan to take it on an upcoming trip as I'm sure it will be a nice refresher at night after a long flight.
Jay A.
I've been microneedling my face for around 2-3 weeks now, 2-3 times a week. I have the 540 needles at .25mm each. I use it in tandem with my vitamin C serum because of some hyperpigmentation scarring I have from acne on my cheeks. Overall, my scars have definitely faded, which makes me really happy because it was why I purchased it in the first place. It doesn't hurt a lot, but the first time it definitely did. I have gotten used to it over time and it feels like many sharp things nicking your skin, but not drawing any blood. It's pretty nice now, actually! I recommend it!
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
As a professional I do not recommend doing this. It damages the skin over and over. Instead I would look for a professional skincare brand to use instead that has peptides and other amazing essential oils and vitamins in it to help plump your skin without damaging the dermis.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a really good product to have in your collection if you're just getting into skin care because it opens up your pores and it's really good to use a collagen mask right if you use this so that way the condiments can get right into those circles into your skin and really get deep in there and clean out your skin making you look beautiful again
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I had been considering trying out a different (more expensive) microneedling product but received this one for free to review on my blog. I am definitely happy with the use and results so far - it seems to help my serums and lotions penetrate deeper into my skin, and I've seen an improvement in my skin's texture as a result of using it around 1x per week!  Stacked Skincare Collagen Boosting Micro-Roller
Samantha S.
Derma rolling is so worth it ! It has had a positive impact on my skin entirely. So much smoother and my scars are less obvious. Definitely a bit painful at first especially if you have sensitive skin like me. But it's totally worth it :)
iris s.
Silver Spring, MD
I always wanted to try this,does it hurt when doing it?
Shannon S.
Oneonta
Looks kinda Painfully? Anyone use it before and I would think putting tiny holes in your face over time would build up to leave tough scared skin??
jolie s.
Los Angeles, CA
I am really interested in trying micro-rolling under my eyes to reduce my dark circles. Has anyone used this product to do that effectively? I'm a little nervous to try but have read a few success stories.
Callie F.
Is this product ok to use on sensitive skin? My skin will get red and irritated with the simplest things!
Jessica L.
Jamestown , TN
Does this help acne scars? Wrinkles?