BY STACK-ON

SON1212: Features: -Tested and verified to be fire resistant for 30 minutes up to 1400 F by ETL an independent testing lab-Hold firearms up to 54" tall-2-Way locking with 3 - 1" steel live action locking bolts and 2 dead bolts for 5 locking points-Not recommended for storing CDs or other electronic storage devices-California approved firearms safety device that meets the requirements of California Penal Code Section 12088 and the regulations issued thereunder-Fully carpeted interior. Includes: -Electronic lock includes a drill resistant, hardened steel plate behind the lock for greater security. A trouble key is included. Batteries are accessible from the front of the safe and are easy to replace-4 Adjustable shelves included with the 24 and 14 gun size safes-1 adjustable shelf included with the 8 gun size safe. see more...

Byron M.
Maricopa, AZ
I bought this safe transported it myself and when I got it home, I found that the electronic P.O.S. keypad didn't work. I normally wouldn't write a bad review if i had a problem that came up after time, but it came broken. Upon calling customer service they told me I would have to change out a electronic board inside the door, but the part is on back order (must have this problem often). I waited 2 weeks for the part to arrive and when I installed the new board, the keypad still didn't work, so now I have to wait for the entire keypad assembly to arrive. So a month in and I still do not have a functional safe. I expected more out of a $550 investment. My suggestion; go with the combination lock.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
One of the best brands in the world when it comes to safes! That way all of your guns are always safe.
Sharon  A.
Port Huron , MI
Have this and love it couldn't ask for a better safe it has never locked me out or been tricky to open
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What is this product doing in school supplies?