BY STACEY'S

We bake real pita from our own special recipe, slice it into chips, then bake it again for a delicious crunch. We think time is an essential ingredient, which is why we devote up to 14 hours to bake each batch of Stacy's Pita Chips. see more...

• Are these amazingly good or are they just average because...10 Answers
Angie S.
I love these chips. I’m a big fan of these! Just the right crunchiness and saltiness! So good and yummy! Wonderful price and would highly recommend! I would buy again!
Heather N.
Massillon, OH
I was at work one day and wanted a snack, I didn't really want chips or crackers but something crunchy. So I picked up a bag of Stacy's parmesan garlic and herb pita chips and was instantly hooked. The flavor of these chips is amazing, they are very crunchy. not too salty and your fingers aren't greasy after reading these. You will want to have some fun or breath mints afterwards.
Brandy W.
Omg I love love love these delicious chips they are absolutely delicious with or without hummus (I like the roasted red pepper variety with this particular flavor) they are such a refreshing change from greasy potato chips and taste like the pita chips I make homade except no work required lol. They are a pantry staple in my house my super picky kiddo even loves them go figure.
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
Had these as a smack during school and I fell in love with them. They are so flavorful and have such a beautiful crunch! I only like this flavor, and I keep repurchasing. I totally recommend giving it a try. I am not totally sure but I'm guessing it would be healthier than potato chips.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
These chips are perfect for an in between meals snack because they're hearty enough to tie you over until next meal. Extremely crunchy so you'll get full much faster than empty calorie potato chips also makes you feel better since you don't have to deal with the guilt of the greasy fried potato chip. Very flavorful...just don't expect to go kissing anytime soon LOL.
Irene M.
New Hartford, NY
These chips are hearty and tasty. They pair excellently with hummus. When I am purchasing snacks for my family, the ingredients are something that I look to first. There is nothing in there that I do not feel is acceptable to feed my family. I have purchased these many times in the past and I will continue to do so in the future.
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
I am absolutely ADDICTED to these. They rarely sit long in my pantry, but even when they do, they remain fresh and crisp. They are great alone or with dips. My personal favorite is pairing them with fresh hummus. Definitely a backyard party essential!
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
I grabbed a bag of the Parmesan Stacy's pita chips by accident normally I get the sea salt and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised most Parmesan flavoring chips reminds me of puke, ( Parmesan just has that smell) but they did really good with this. I don't like to admit it but I ate the whole bag by myself I would definitely recommend us to anybody who likes Parmesan and pita chips
Marcene J.
Temple Hills, MD
So I am a huge Stacy product fan. I really enjoyed the pita chips that she offers. my favorite is garlic parmesan, it goes well with hummus. There are three different kind of hummus I like to eat the chips with, plain, roasted red pepper and basil. A great healthy snack
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Can't go wrong with these pita chips. They have a ton of flavor varieties! They're almost always on sale at Publix. Pair them with some hummus and you have a nice quick snack.
Krystalrose B.
Are these amazingly good or are they just average because they sound amazing!