BY STACEY'S

• Are these amazingly good or are they just average because they so...10 Answers
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
I am absolutely ADDICTED to these. They rarely sit long in my pantry, but even when they do, they remain fresh and crisp. They are great alone or with dips. My personal favorite is pairing them with fresh hummus. Definitely a backyard party essential!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with these pita chips. They have a ton of flavor varieties! They're almost always on sale at Publix. Pair them with some hummus and you have a nice quick snack.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite snacks to enjoy with guacamole. The flavor is great and they are so crunchy.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Foodie Expert
Crunchy tasty chips, great for snacks at home or while hosting parties. Served this with hot salsa
Amber H.
Lindale , TX
Foodie Expert
This is my latest "go to" snack that my whole family loves! I made some homemade hummus and it paired so well with these.
Kayla G.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
These go perfect with any hummus I eat. They also are good just by themselves. A healthy alternative to potato chips
Rhianna W.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
These are so crunchy and delicious! A bit addictive even. They compliment hummus so well and really hold up to it. The parmesan and garlic flavor really makes them.
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA
I had these with artichoke dip and was delicious. I don't know what it is about them but they're so addictive.
Alyssa J.
Lancaster, CA
Great flavor and texture. Stacy's pita chips are always a great snack to take for lunch and pair amazingly well with hummus
jade S.
Ellington, CT
These are ok. I don't like how the stacys pita chips taste like straight up white flour even with the flavors and adding hummus I can still taste the flour
Krystalrose B.
Are these amazingly good or are they just average because they sound amazing!