Gabby G.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these pens! These are great for organizing and color coding your planner! The pens don't bleed through, even on thin paper!
Juanielys A.
Bluffton, SC
I love this pen! 💗 they are really good i use for write titles or for decoret something. Are really good for write and drawing.
Greissy P.
Medley, FL
My faves ALL the time! I love their point, they come in a variety of colors and they last FOREVER. ❤
naf C.
I love these pens so much. I am not very good at drawing and since I have already graduated from uni, I wanted to dry or write. So I bought these pens and I started to draw. Though my drawing isn't good at all, I love the smoothness of these pens. The fact that they are very pointy, I love it. Not a bad price either. I know that they may not be for drawing but I wanted something very pointy because my drawing is pretty bad lol. But yeah, these are very helpful.
Jeannet C.
Love the colours, but because they are in a hexagonal shape they are tiring to use (even after a few seconds). Good to travel with. The fineliner tip gets easily flattened after using them for a while. Easy to buy individually, because they all have a colour number on them.
Dayla U.
Thamesmead , London
Stabilo Point 88 Pen Sets zebrui box set set of 20 I won the Stabilo point 88 in my last birthday and OMG this pens is amazing...l make fashion draw in the details i just used stabilo .
Jennifer S.
In the beginning it's amazing write with these pens. If you are at the ends of the pen, it's more difficult to write with the Stabilo pen. This is the only disappointed point for the Stabilo Point 88 pens. I didn't would re-buy this product en recommend!
Laura B.
They are super good, the tip is small which is comfortable to write and arrange the details, this set brings all these colors that are the basics (brings 20).