Stabilo Point 88 Pen Sets wallet set set of 10 uploaded by Andrea C.Stabilo Point 88 Pen Sets wallet set set of 10 uploaded by Sarah B.Stabilo Point 88 Pen Sets wallet set set of 10 uploaded by Amy M.

BY STABILO

Janki B.
These are hands down my favorite fine liner pens! Not only is there a variety of color, but they are lightweight, good prices, as well as long lasting. I use these for drawing, sketching, writing, journaling, etc. This smaller pack replaces some of my most used colors in the larger pack! I have gifted these pens several times!
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Of two different pens, people tend to have a favorite, but I love both. Staedtler tends to be thicker and less likely to bleed through paper, in my experience, whereas Stabilo lines are thinner (a plus) but more bleed-prone. I am currently enjoying the Staedtler more, but you can't go wrong with either. Stabilo Point 88 Pens ice green no. 13
Sarah R.
Santa Clara, CA
These are one of the only sets of markers I buy to give as a gift anymore. When my friends got into adult coloring books and were buying and complaining about other markers, I was using the Stabilo pens I've owned for years. I love how thin these are in your hand. I love how NOT thin the color goes on to most any type of paper! I carry these around and use them for journaling as well; they are fine enough to write incredibly small text but you can easily read all the colors clearly. Great great pens and absolutely worth the price for a full set.
Isa F.
Rosharon, TX
I love my Stabilo pens! I ordered them from Amazon for under $8, which makes them very affordable. The points aren't too think or too thin, the colors are vibrant and they are so much fun to use. The ink doesn't bleed and they write incredibly smoothly. I can't attest to how long they last, since I try to use them sparingly to decorate some of my class notes. They are comparable to Staedtler Triplus pens (which I have to try and compare), but are a little cheaper. I definitely want to get more colors in the future!
Abbie H.
Nashville, TN
I freaking love these pens. I own the 25 pack (which is in a convenient velcro roll-up pack) and use them daily. I keep my planner color-coded, and they're perfect for that. They do not bleed through my paper. Whenever I'm using them, coworkers come over and ask about them. They're BEAUTIFUL and I never thought I'd feel so passionately about a pen!
Tailor B.
I use these pens mostly for note taking in class and sometimes in my daily planner. They are colorful, which actually makes me enjoy taking notes! My only "complaint" would be that they can be uncomfortable to write with if you are writing for a long period of time. I tend to hold my pens tighter, I think so maybe that's why! This is just a minor issue, not enough to make me love them any less!
Ana M.
Madrid, Madrid
Use them on a daily basis! These colors are really pretty and they seem to never run out of ink! I've bought many different kinds of colors and over the years and even though i use them all the time I've never have to replace them.
Courtney S.
Greenwood, CA
I like the smooth strokes that these pens deliver and the colors are vivid. These pens are good for sketching. They look and feel like a pencil, but just a bit lighter. I definitely want more colors from this set.
Nina S.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I've been using those since I was a kid. Haven't really seen them around in the US much.. I got them in Germany when I went to school out there
Makala M.
Roy, UT
I use these at school and I love how their water proof and don't smear across the pages in my workbook. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Andrea Carolina D.
Sweetwater, FL
For how long can I use those pens??