BY UNKNOWN #16 in School Supplies

Rotulador con punta de fibra y refuerzo metálico. Diseño único que ha permanecido en el tiempo hasta obtener un estatus de mito. Ofrece una escritura fina, apta para reglas y plantillas. Tinta a base de agua. Tapón ventila do. Resistente al secado sin tapón. Incluye 5 colores neón. Trazo: 0,4mm. see more...

• How do these compare to the Papermate ultrafine tip colored pens?1 Answers
  • I've been looking for new fine line markers, these have great rev...5 Answers
  • How long before you had to replace these?5 Answers
Buy on Michael...
Magen K.
Magen K.
These are awesome for filing in the fine details of illustrations. It doesn't matter if you are trying to do professional style illustrations or color in an adult coloring book these things are great. It has a wide variety of colors and the fine point makes it great for detail work. They also don't dry up or soak through so I recommend these as an affordable option for illustrators or coloring book enthusiasts.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
These are my favourite pens ever ! I use them for note taking and colouring. I first bought them when i studied abroad in Austria 4 years ago and my original pack still works ! I use them all the time and they havent gone out yet. I have bought more of course as well but they all work perfectly fine :) best fineliners ever. Stabilo has great products. I also have their highlighters and they are great
Anamaria L.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
I love the Stabilo fineliner pens, they mark very precisely and pigmented. The color that you buy is exactly how is it going to look like on the paper. They hardly get damaged or dry. I mean I have few different colors from 3 or 2 years ago and they still work as well as when I bought them. So that gives you and idea of how long they can last.
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Greenwood, IN
I love these pens so SO much- I received them as a gift and have added so many to my collection. They bleed a little bit, but the tip is ultra fine, so they're amazing for taking notes. The colors are so vibrant, and I would absolutely recommend these to anyone who wants a good set of pens!
Cece P.
Cece P.
N brunswick, NJ
These are great quality markers with a very fine tip. I love these for coloring mandalas. They sre awesome for writting in your agendas and doing color coded lists. I've had them for a while and they are still as good as new.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
Love these pens!! I use them for school to make outline or write on my notes. It makes studying a lot more fun. I am very organized and love color. They last a long time, and are fine point pens no bleed on paper
Reyna F.
Reyna F.
Me han resultado bastante tengo mas o menos 1 año con ellos y los utilizo muchisimo. Aunk los que son neones no son muy bueno k digamos los normales están muy bien y precios acequibles,excelente producto
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
I Looove this! The best pens ever! I can wait to buy the more pens from stabilo! After they dry the color became the same. Its not loke regular pens that you can see each line! Totally recomend !
María Gabriela M.
María Gabriela M.
I have to say that all the Stabilo things that I've used are wonderful! but this pen set is by far my favorite!! if you need a fineline pen this is your best shot and they are affordable!
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
You
can’t go wrong with this brand. Stabilio makes some of the best pens and
markers out there, seriously. I use these for coloring all the time. I actually
already had the Stabilio set of 24, and I purchased this one to get more
colors. Also, because my kids kept running off with them lol.

These
markers are a great addition to any individual who loves to color or draw,
child or adult. The colors are well saturated, which means there’s no streaking
or skipping. And they seriously last forever. Even when we forget to put the
caps back on, they still work fine the next day with no issues. And the ink
easily washes off of clothing and skin with no problems.

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I've been looking for new fine line markers, these have great reviews, but are little on the expensive side, does anyone know how they actually work and if they last a long time as long as kept capped when not in use. I love the colors and love to color in my adult coloring book. Do they fade through to next page, do they last a long time, and so they run out of ink fast. would really like to try them.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
How long before you had to replace these?
Candace T.
Candace T.
How do these compare to the Papermate ultrafine tip colored pens?
nicole r.