BY STA-SOF-FRO

With Special Softeners & Moisturizers. No drip. No mess. No oily build up. Extra dry Rub On Hair & Scalp Conditioner is a moisturizing gel lotion designed for daily conditioning. It provides hair with the radiant sheen, manageability, and softness of an oil sheen spray, without the mess.  Questions/Comments? see more...

Review (1)
Tanaiya J.
my hair has always been dry. I recently cut my hair because of the dryness and decided to try this product. I wear wigs a lot so I use this to moisturize my hair underneath and I love it so much better than the spray! the spray doesn’t absorb into my hair but this does! I don’t have to apply this to my hair as often and I have to with the spray. This is my holy grail! Got it from my local beauty supply for $3 which isn’t bad at all! wish the product came in a bigger size! Overall, if anyone tells me that they have dry hair, I will recommend this to them. It’s very lightweight, absorbs, affordable, and isn’t greasy!
Cameryn W.
Jacksonville, FL
I have received this conditioner complimentary for testing and I was wondering how might this product would be on thick fine spirals; 4A hair.

Amazon