Sta-Sof-Fro Hair & Scalp Spray uploaded by Antumn M.Sta-Sof-Fro Hair & Scalp Spray uploaded by Keiondra J.Sta-Sof-Fro Hair & Scalp Spray uploaded by Raynell B.

BY STA-SOF-FRO

Comb Out Conditioner with Lanolin, Protein. Hair & Scalp Spray is an exclusive blend of softeners plus protein designed especially for dry and damaged hair.  Special moisturizers soften and condition hard to manage hair and add long lasting sheen without messy build up.  This specially formulated hair spray, with proteins and conditioners, is often recommended by hairstylists for maintenance of curls, waves, naturals and braids.  A high quality product for the entire family. Questions/Comments?  Toll Free or visit softsheen-carson.com. see more...

Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I like how this product make the hair soft enough to comb through. The smell is a little too strong for me to handle. Overall because the smell I would recommend this hair product.
Raynell B.
Great for dry & damaged hair. It moisturize & condition my hard to manage hair. It also makes it soft & manageable. It smells great & is under $5 for a 16 ounce bottle of this comb out conditioner with lanolin.
Britney J.
My favorite natural hair product since the beginning of my journey... It keeps my hair smooth, soft and moisturized very well. doesn't feel heavy in my hair. Nice when it comes to de-tangling my hair. Also good for braids or twist styles..
Erica R.
Baytown, TX
This product can be found just about anywhere. This is my go to product to keep my hair moisturized for long periods of time. It has a lot of glycerin in it so beware of the cold weather. Use in warmer months to get best results.
MONIQUE F.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a good moisturizer for your TWA in the warmer months. Due to the glycerine, I would not suggest using in the cooler months but it is a good moisturizing spray for the spring/summer.
Shanice  S.
Albuquerque , NM
Definitely moistens my fiances hair enough to where it's easy to comb out without getting caught on to tangles and it has a manly smell to it tried it on my daughters hair didn't like the smell it gave off
Keiondra J.
White Castle, LA
I have natural hair and i often use Sta-Sof-Fro on my hair, it helps keep my hair nice and soft and keeps it curly i love this product
Erin T.
Covington, GA
This spray does wonders on kinky dry hair... just a few spritzes in the morning keeps hair hydrated and lively for the day.
MARQUITA J.
This is a great product for natural curly ,kinky hair it soften and detangle
Brooke L.
Review for: brown more...
I buy this spray for my little brother that is growing out his hair. His hair is really dry and it easily gets mats up. When he uses this his hair becomes really soft. When he blow drys his hair he puts this on before he blowdrys it and it makes it straight and soft.

back