BY S.T.37

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

S.t.37 S.t.37 Liquid Mouth Wash, Antiseptic Solution . Temporarily relieves: minor irritations of the mouth; minor pain in the mouth; sore mouth, sore throat; first aid to help prevent skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. 37 kills common... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mom use to give us this product when we were children. Amazes me with all the many new expensive drugs that keep coming out to find that they don't perform any better than ones that have been around for years. And, the older meds are just as effective and cheaper too. ST-37 gets rid of cold sores and sore throats in a short amount of time. I tried to find it in drug stores, but gave up. I couldn't believe I found it on Amazon, but then again, Amazon has become my place to shop because it has so much to offer. I also appreciate when people take the time to write reviews to help others decide what's in their best interest to purchase.