ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins

by St. Tropica

ST. TROPICA HAIR GROWTH VITAMINS
$25.00 $30.00

ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins are a different kind of Hair Vitamin. In addition to all the essential hair nutrients, you also get our exclusive HAIR SUPERFOOD formula: legendary time-honored ingredients which have been used for centuries in different parts of the world, as a Secret to Beautiful Lustrous Hair. Spanning from rural ancient India, to the depths of the Brazilian rainforest, to the lush tropical Hawaiian Islands… we’ve scoured the Earth in our quest to source the best of the best, high performance, plant and fruit-based ingredients. It's the ultimate daily Hair Vitamin for extraordinary results. START YOUR JOURNEY TO LONGER, STRONGER, THICKER HAIR… NOW!

CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE: With No Animal Testing
CERTIFIED VEGAN: With No Animal Derived Ingredients

MADE IN USA: ST. TROPICA Hair Vitamins are manufactured under the highest quality FDA, GMP & NSF Regulations and USA Standards
100% DRUG FREE: A Natural Supplement
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: Both Women and Men
EASY TO SWALLOW: Safe & gentle water-soluble Vegan capsules
FREE FROM: Sugar, Dairy, Gelatin, Nuts, Shellfish, Gluten, Trans Fats, Binders, Fillers, Artificial Flavors, Artificial Colors or Preservatives.  Your body will quickly/easily absorb our exclusive formula which helps to maximize Hair Growth from the inside-out…so you see faster results.

what is the dosage per day
Does this make your hair shiny? Or is it more for growing your hair?
Do these work? Are they worth the price? Is it better than just buying biotin vitamins ?
Start your review of ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins!
How would you rate this product?
ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins uploaded by Melissa M.
I have been using these vitamins daily since March 2020 & I am in love!! My hair is growing fuller, longer and shinier. Price isn’t bad but even if the price was higher I would still buy them! They also offer a two month challenge where you submit day 1 & day 60 photo and they will send you a free months supply
Cheyenne
Amazing! Amazing! I colored my hair black and had damaged it so bad i cut 2 inches off. So i started taking these and it’s only been 3 weeks and i have an inch of roots!! My hair has never grown that fast! They are easy to swallow don’t have any taste! And the package is super fun! I will be buying again and everyone is getting these for Christmas!
Concord , NC
ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins uploaded by Precious M.
I love the case as it made me feel really dainty and cute. Its very appealing to the eyes. The capsules are white and have been easy to swallow. The issue I am having is everytime I take these pills I get very sick and feel extremely fatigue. I have taken hair vitamins before however these literally are a big NO for me. I heard great things and have tried the on 3 different times with the same results.
Brooklyn , NY
These pills will save your life!! I’ve been using these pills for about 3-4 months now and my hair has gotten so long and healthy. This is the strongest vitamin you can get for your hair. I swear by this product. The pills are pretty big
Waterbury, CT
ST. TROPICA Hair Growth Vitamins uploaded by Amanda C.
Absolutely loved these! I usually don’t expect to see much of a difference using hair skin and nails vitamins but I saw a difference with the texture of my hair (more soft) along with some more growth. Worth the buy.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have only been using these little babies for a month but I can already see an improvement in my skin and nails. What I didn’t expect was an increase in my eyebrows which are thinning from age (53)! Now there’s a side effect I can get behind! I will update after I’ve completed the full 69 day challenge with pics. 😉
Atlantic Hlds, NJ
I gave these only four stars because I don't think I have been taking them long enough to get the full affect. I am about a week out from being done with my first bottle (60 day supply) and I will say that I definitely have growth because I can see it in my roots. Not as much as promised and I haven't noticed any more thickness but I would say about an inch of length since my last hair cut. I am going to buy one more bottle to give it a full two rounds and see how it works
Robbinsville, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
I took these pills daily for 3 straight months and saw zero difference with my hair. Not only did it not grow any faster but it didn’t feel healthier or anything either. I will not repurchase.
I feel that it's helping my hair grow and get thicker and its looking healthier and I'm going to keep taking them to see more results
I'm a believer! I've been using these for 4 months now and started to notice how fast my hair was growing about 6 weeks in. Also, they give you a free month when you post photos for comparison. These do not make me break out like other biotin supplements have