St. Tropez X Ashley Graham Ultimate Glow Kit Sooo I just got this in the mail and I'm excited to try! Do any of you with sensitive skin recommend this? What are some tips you have for first time self tanners?
Elizabeth Cty, NC - il y a 5 mois

9 answers

You can also use a rubber glove so you don’t waste so much product! And a kabuki brush it and old makeup brush for your face so it appears more natural!
il y a 4 mois
@rrroxanne I actually ended up getting a tanning applicator set from Amazon, it has one you can use specifically for your back, hoping it works!
il y a 4 mois
Careful in areas with creases, like elbows or knees. Use moisturizer in those areas immediately before applying. Have a friend do your back. Wait a few minutes before dressing to avoid transfer. The first time you shower, you'll see a stream of orange, it's not your tan washing off.
@saraf20db thank you!
il y a 5 mois
Make sure you exfoliate entire tanning area and moisturize 24 hours prior to applying self tanner. Especially areas such as ankles, knees, elbows.
il y a 5 mois
Exfoliate your skin first!
il y a 5 mois
This stuff works great I got it after I watch my all the hype on twitter about it. But yes I agree with the others completely exfoliate your skin and shave before so and I used the Mit, also the drops that you can get works amazing if you add just a couple in your moisturizer for your face it matches beautifully hope that helps ☺
il y a 5 mois
Congrats 🎉! I’m waiting on this one, but I didn’t get the mitt unfortunately. Moisturize awhile before. it’s better to leave it on over night or at least 4 hrs. before showering. I’d also shave first. You can use it a few times a week, until you get the color you want. It’s definitely for sensitive skin.
il y a 5 mois
Shave and exfoliate. Make sure you rub it in and cover all areas. Exfoliate before reapplying and don't use but once a week or your freckles will turn orange after a few uses. Hope this helps.