St.Tropez

St. Tropez Watermelon...
20 Reviews
5 / 5
Love this. Smells great and easy to apply. It is tinted so you can see where you have put it and drys quickly. Leaves a nice colour which you can build on.
5 / 5
I love this brand overall but this was my favorite product it was a great shade didn’t make me orange just slightly tanner and it was dark right out of the bottle allowing for you to see how much you want to put on and any missed spots I also loved using it for fake freckles
4 / 5
St. Tropez Watermelon Mousse is such a good find! It smells so fresh and does not leave the skin sticky. The tan is natural and doesn’t streak. If you can find this on sale, it’s an excellent tanning mousse.
4 / 5
I really liked this product! It definitely takes time to make sure you aren’t missing any of your body but other than that I loved the look I achieved! Downfall is it washes off super quick but if you have time to keep up with it, it’s a nice product!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Love it! Definitely works well, you can see the darker shade immediately when applied. It smells great too! My only complaints are that it’s pretty sticky, even after it dries & also transfers to EVERYTHING. Other than that, it’s a very nice self tanner with a fresh scent.
5 / 5
I hate sunless tanners but had to use this for a wedding I was in because of my tan lines. I apply at night before bed and wash off the next morning. Works well just don’t use too much and make sure you’re exfoliated and moisturized
5 / 5
Love the smell! The color lasted longer than I expected! The mit feels nice but not as soft as the others. Definitely prefer the mousse
4 / 5
Just stick with the original formula, I’m not sure why they tried to add all these additional scents. They smell SO odd !
5 / 5
This product works so well! First off it smells amazing and never loses its watermelon scent which I love because I hate the smell of self tanner! The mit is nice and helps the product glide on easily. It does not leave streaks or splotches. Its very even all over and leaves a natural tan so NO orange!! I love this product and definitely recommend.
4 / 5
Very good deal. I'm glad this smells nice, but it does eventually have that weird self-tan smell. I also expected the color after one use to be a little less strong, which for most people is probably fantastic! I love the mitt as well. I wanted to start self tanning before spring! [brand:sttropez]