BeautyBodyBody CareSt.Tropez
St Tropez Watermelon Infusion Self Tan Mousse & Luxe Mitt

St. Tropez Watermelon Infusion Self Tan Mousse & Luxe Mitt

St. Tropez's iconic and bestselling 10 day tan, now with a new refreshing watermelon scent. The Watermelon Infusion Kit features a bronzing mousse that is infused with vitamin E and watermelon extract for their moisturising and protecting properties, to leave your skin looking and feeling golden and radiant. This lightweight classic mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for a natural looking and long-lasting tan in just one application. Medium golden tan. Streak-free and easy-to-apply with a light bronzed tone to guide application. Quick-drying and non-sticky. No transfer & no self tan smell. Simply apply and shower off after 4-8 hours. 94% agreed they felt more confident with a tan. Vegan-friendly & made with 100% naturally derived tanning active.

Watermelon Infusion Bronzing Mousse (6.7 oz); Application Mitt (1 ct)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Watermelon Infusion Self Tan Mousse & Luxe Mitt!
Crystal G.
Evergreen, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Thai tanner is great. Smells amazing and goes on even without streaking. Love the mitt that comes with it. Definitely recommend to others. I use at least once a week.
Heather B.
Carrollton, VA
I am fair skinned and a skin cancer survivor. I have tried several self tanners and St. Tropez products are the best. This is a gentle and light self tanner that does not have the harsh smell that normally is associated with sunless tanners. I highly recommend this product!
Alanna W.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been trying out different self tanners over the last year and I think I finally found a keeper. The application is so smooth and the tan lasts longer than any other I’ve tried. A little pricey but 100% worth it.
Lexie R.
Cary, NC
St. Tropez Watermelon Infusion Self Tan Mousse & Luxe Mitt uploaded by Lexie R.
Love it! Definitely works well, you can see the darker shade immediately when applied. It smells great too! My only complaints are that it’s pretty sticky, even after it dries & also transfers to EVERYTHING. Other than that, it’s a very nice self tanner with a fresh scent.
Zina O.
Eau Claire, WI
I hate sunless tanners but had to use this for a wedding I was in because of my tan lines. I apply at night before bed and wash off the next morning. Works well just don’t use too much and make sure you’re exfoliated and moisturized
Audrey S.
Frankfort, MI
Love the smell! The color lasted longer than I expected! The mit feels nice but not as soft as the others. Definitely prefer the mousse
Cassandra K.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Just stick with the original formula, I’m not sure why they tried to add all these additional scents. They smell SO odd !
Amanda C.
Columbus, GA
This product works so well! First off it smells amazing and never loses its watermelon scent which I love because I hate the smell of self tanner! The mit is nice and helps the product glide on easily. It does not leave streaks or splotches. Its very even all over and leaves a natural tan so NO orange!! I love this product and definitely recommend.
Cheryl  R.
Elgin, SC
Very good deal. I'm glad this smells nice, but it does eventually have that weird self-tan smell. I also expected the color after one use to be a little less strong, which for most people is probably fantastic! I love the mitt as well. I wanted to start self tanning before spring! St.Tropez
Kelsey G.
New Hampton, NH
Love this. By far my favorite product. Color is much less orange and looks way more natural.

Looking for your answer?