BY ST. TROPEZ

This ultra-light-weight, velvety mousse delivers an exceptionally smooth, instant, golden glow. Free from tanning agent, Wash Off Instant Glow Mousse is non-transferable so you can tan and go. Wash Off Instant Glow Mousse. see more...

Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
I think that St. Tropez is hands down the best bottled self tanner out there currently and i have tried ALOT! This color is very natural and not orange. It is pricey but it is worth it because it will last a long time. This is fast and easy to use, would definitely recommend.
Jock G.
Easy use no hanky pinky leaves your face fresh and light. It doesn't have a strong scent .I believe its not harsh on my skin and definitely be buying again.Im more satisfied than disappointed. Maybe will just buy a small bottle then continue to test.
Anna C.
New Smyrna, FL
I will usually use this at the beginning of spring when I need to get a jump start on the summer glow. It is a little more pricey but worth it. Looks natural and is long lasting.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
St. Tropez makes great sunless tanning products; however, I'm allergic to something in it. This made me itch and breakout. But the color was nice while it lasted!
Brittany H.
Boise, ID
I think that this product is so easy to use and make your tan look flawless. I was very happy to have heard about this brand from a friend.
Mercedes G.
This is my favorite! It leaves me with a glow you don't have to worry about being burnt orange with this it's easy to use and fast.
Brittany L.
Is this orangey? And is there an odor?
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Does this come in various shades?
Jock G.
Did anyone experienced a acne trigger using this?
Does it leave your skin greasy?
Kary C.
How does this work? Is it streaky? And how much I know this brand is expensive but I want it I knew the gradual tanning lotion works... I "sampled" some from stepdaughter if she knew I'd be dead! Lol but it did work!