BY ST. TROPEZ

Our best-selling Wash Off formulation with added bronze for a deeper, darker look. This hydrating lotion gives skin an instant bronze tan which can simply be removed with soap and water whenever you choose. Free from tanning agents, Wash Off Dark Lotion is transfer-resistant so you can tan and go. Wash Off Instant Glow Body Lotion Dark, Dark. see more...

Sarah R.
Abilene, TX
I was skeptical about this lotion at first because of how dark it looks and I was worried about it looking streaky. Honestly, you should really probably have a little color to start out with or else this would most likely look fake and unnatural. I had just a little bit of a base tan, so I decided to try it. The first time I tried it was the night of a first date (not the best time to experiment) because I was wearing a skirt that showed off my legs. After exfoliating in the shower (key to even application) I applied this all over my body and let me tell you, it looked FLAWLESS. My skin was glowing, not sticky at all, not self-tanner smell, and the color looks super natural and even covered up some minor skin imperfections. Oh, and the best part...it did not rub off my me (or my date's :) ) clothing all night. It washed off just like regular lotion in the shower that night. This stuff is AWESOME.
Tarah S.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am a huge fan of St. Tropez products. This product really helps keep the color on and does not require you to be an expert on applying the product as it washed off with water and soap. I purchased this at Ulta. My skin looks flawless after using this !
April S.
Received this product as a sample in my iPSY Glambag. I was skeptical about it at first because of how dark it looks thought it might look streaky. Once it was applied it gave a gorgeous color and my skin was glowing, not sticky, and no odor like self tanners. It was very easy to remove in the shower. Think I will buy a full size bottle soon :)
Tiffany G.
A little of this lotion goes a long way. For me, it was really dark and built up around my knees and annkles. I also had some trouble getting it to apply evenly so I added regular body lotion to it. I will probably try a different instant bronzer in the future.
Kristin D.
Northvale, NJ
This isn't QUITE as dark as I would like, and I really dislike the smell. But it does give a nice instant glow that doesn't transfer off to clothing.
Penny G.
Atherton, Greater Manchester
I have read mixed reviews on this! ..I need a really good dark instant tan - can any one recommend one pleeeeaase 😊👍🏻