BY ST. TROPEZ

The original illuminator has proved to be an essential beauty must-have for its unique violet tone and luminous results. Now repackaged to bring it in line with the new collection, Violet still remains our best-selling skin finisher. Perfect for all skin tones. see more...

• I have a pretty fair complexion, would you recommend this product...1 Answers
  • Hmmm.. Have not heard of this...what are the results? How do you...2 Answers
  • What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you...1 Answers
St. Tropez Violet Skin Illuminator
  • "Beautiful natural glow and didn't make my sensitive skin break out or irritate in any way :)" in 1 review
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Good good good , beautiful glow on my combination skin , awesome. Would recommend it to everyone , perfect and must have
Anna H.
St. Tropez Violet Skin Illuminator gives you the perfect lit from with-in glow that isn't over the top or makes you look like your wearing something. It really looks natural and I have repurchase its twice already! The price is reasonable so it is a staple to me.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
St. Tropez is an awesome brand and I love almost all of their products! I'm not a big fan of illuminators only because I have oily skin, but otherwise this is great.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Ooooo, I want to own this! I already know that I'm going to love it, can't wait to try!
Kristin C.
Love this brand! It's all wonderful.
Mila L.
I really liked this product, I was VERY skeptical and wrote several comments to the reviewers on the page before purchasing, I am African American BTW, a Mocha complexion and I was hesitant to how the gold illuminator would show o my skin, I compare my skin to the Fresh Faced Dewey Skin of Megan Goode who has that beautiful glow! My skin illuminates and I also highlight my cheekbones before I apply blush, I don't look overly greasy, shiny or sweaty! St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Skin Illuminator is awesome!!! Please give it try it will take your look natural or made up to a whole 'nother level!
Stephanie A.
Langley, BC
This product is really good! Not only does it provide a gorgeous luminous glow to my fair skin but it also leaves my skin nicely moisturized! I do think the violet colour works better on lighter skin tones as I have used it on darker tones and it can leave a sort of ashy tone but they have a golden one that works awesome for darker skin! I don't find the smell to be too strong either!
Veronica K.
Ringwood Nth, Victoria
Great brand and another great product delivered!. Beautiful natural glow and didn't make my sensitive skin break out or irritate in any way :)
Jess U.
Mitchell, MB
Works very well! I think it applies very easily and evenly. Would definitely buy again if I can :)
Laura M.
This gives you a very sexy natural glow on your skin. I would definitely recommend this
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Hmmm.. Have not heard of this...what are the results? How do you use this? just face?? face n neck?? or certain areas of face?
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I have a pretty fair complexion, would you recommend this product to women with my skin tone?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?