St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Parris H.St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

BY ST. TROPEZ

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as...2 Answers
  • What is your go to sunless tan lotion?2 Answers
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
The best tanning applicator mitt. I love loving tan but hate their tanning mitt so I always use this one. I use it for every type of Tanner I use.
Maria G.
Glenview, IL
There's no other way to apply St Tropez moose self tanner without it looking streaky. This mitt is honestly essential for an effortless looking tan
Tammy H.
I have tried other tanning mitts and this one is my favorite even though it is a lot cheaper than many others. Great quality for the price.
Mariah H.
Westland, MI
I've used a lot of different tanning Mits and this one has got to be my all time favorite!! I recommend it to everyone who self tans
Amanda M.
I used this for the first time a couple days go and loves the way it evenly applied the tanning mousse! Definitely don't skip this!
Emily B.
I love tan applicator mits because they are great! I think this works really good! It keeps my hands clean!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love using this for perfect application of St.Tropez tanning lines. No streaks whatsoever!
Jade T.
manchester
Makes your tan really easy to apply and also streak free, lasts forever and stops the tan from going on the palms of your hands aswell, it’s really soft and gentle on your skin too, every year I get a gift set around Black Friday which includes this mit and the st tropez instant tan (the one in the blue bottle) and the st tropez gloss aswell for £20 when the tan alone is usually £32 so it’s a bargain!
Sam C.
Winnipeg, MN
This mitt is okay but I find that it rips or tears easily especially if you have longer nails. It’s soft on the skin and easy to wash. It’s priced fair although I wish there was one packaged with every product instead of buying separately!
Found this tanning mitt quite good. Did it's job well by applying a smooth tan with no streakiness. However, it didn't last as long as I'd want it to. Lasted just under a month with me using it about every 2-3 days. So I would recommend cleaning the mitt often after use or buying a new one every couple of weeks. Which I don't mind as it is not overly expensive.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.