St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

BY ST. TROPEZ

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as t...2 Answers
  • What is your go to sunless tan lotion?2 Answers
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
This is great. It allows you to put the product on evenly without it being streaky. This keeps it from getting all over your hands and it's easy to clean.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
The best tanning applicator mitt. I love loving tan but hate their tanning mitt so I always use this one. I use it for every type of Tanner I use.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Roanoke , VA
I used this for the first time a couple days go and loves the way it evenly applied the tanning mousse! Definitely don't skip this!
Emily B.
Emily B.
I love tan applicator mits because they are great! I think this works really good! It keeps my hands clean!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Glenview, IL
There's no other way to apply St Tropez moose self tanner without it looking streaky. This mitt is honestly essential for an effortless looking tan
Ana B.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
I love using this for perfect application of St.Tropez tanning lines. No streaks whatsoever!
Found this tanning mitt quite good. Did it's job well by applying a smooth tan with no streakiness. However, it didn't last as long as I'd want it to. Lasted just under a month with me using it about every 2-3 days. So I would recommend cleaning the mitt often after use or buying a new one every couple of weeks. Which I don't mind as it is not overly expensive.
Drew P.
Drew P.
Auckland
If you're looking for a good tanning mit grab the Le Tan tanning mit, performs a lot better than this one and is half the price.
Isabella R.
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Not the best quality. used it for a few months and the other side of the applicator has ripped...the product is soaked up a lot by the mitt. definitely have to wash between uses. would look into other mits before purchasing this
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?