St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Parris H.St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

BY ST. TROPEZ

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as...2 Answers
  • What is your go to sunless tan lotion?2 Answers
Becky V.
I don't self tan much, but when I do, i use a mousse and my go to mitt, (this). It hasn't disappointed me yet, I enjoy the size, and softeness. No streaks yet and no hand stains. All you want in a tanning glove applicator.
Madison W.
I would say this is your average mitt, nothing too special about it. It is more expensive than the Ulta brand so I would purchase that over this and save a few bucks. I can use this mitt for a few months (using once a week) before I purchase a new one.
Jenn K.
Works awesome it gives flawless coverage but if you put a lot of product on the mitt over and over again it does weigh the mitt down and the material does start to rip so just be cautious I had a good run with this for the summer until august that's when it broke
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
For those who love to self tan, you totally need this! It has seriously saved my hands on more than one occasion I am so happy that it's reusable! I just rinse with hot water after my use and let it hang dry!
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This mitt came with my tanning kit and it works very well. I have the cheaper Ulta version that works just as well too though. The mitt helps my hands from not getting orange and it goes on very smooth.
Bekah F.
This tanning mitt is fantastic! I love self tanning but hate having the product all over my hands. This will prevent the orange color on hands and under finger nails. I would recommend to anyone who self tans!
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This tanning mitt is nice. I like that it's more affordable when comparing other similar mitts. However, it's not the softest and does slide off of my hand during application which can get annoying at times. It's okay, but I won't be repurchasing in the future. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more details and what self-tanner I use with it.
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
Best mitt that exists, super cheap, lasts through multiple uses, and doesn't fall apart after the first time it is used like some. Super happy with this one!
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
This is great. It allows you to put the product on evenly without it being streaky. This keeps it from getting all over your hands and it's easy to clean.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
This is the best! It makes putting the self tanner on my body so much easier! I didn't have to wash my hands a million times after I apply the self tanner
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.