St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Parris H.St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

BY ST. TROPEZ

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
This was an ok product overall. I have definitely used worse mitts to apply my self tanner but I have also used way better. After probably five or so applications my mitt developed a hole between the two sides of the mitt which meant I got self tanner all over my hand. If you really want a bang for your buck I would highly suggest the tarte applicator mitt
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This tanning mitt is nice. I like that it's more affordable when comparing other similar mitts. However, it's not the softest and does slide off of my hand during application which can get annoying at times. It's okay, but I won't be repurchasing in the future. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more details and what self-tanner I use with it.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Gets the job done. No streaking. I've used it many times. The mitt came with the tanning mousse, but the mitt itself did not last that long. It eventually fell apart (had to use another latex glove under to prevent it from staining my hand). Also, I wish it had a thumb slot so that the mitt stays put a little better during application. I won't be repurchasing the same glove for replacement. Anyone have suggestion of a better tanning glove??
Olivia H.
I have bought two of these alongside two bottles of the tanning mouse. If you reuse and wash it often it will lose effectiveness the more aggressively you use it. That being said, you don't need to rub it as vigorously as I was. Near the end of the bottle mine develops small hole around edges. Solid product.
Jennifer G.
It's true that no mitt is meant to last forever, but this one lasts a long time with great results for most self tanners (but I recommend St Tropez). Very soft, "buffs" product on easily, and held up better than cheaper versions!
Becky V.
I don't self tan much, but when I do, i use a mousse and my go to mitt, (this). It hasn't disappointed me yet, I enjoy the size, and softeness. No streaks yet and no hand stains. All you want in a tanning glove applicator.
Jenn K.
Works awesome it gives flawless coverage but if you put a lot of product on the mitt over and over again it does weigh the mitt down and the material does start to rip so just be cautious I had a good run with this for the summer until august that's when it broke
Kara S.
Plymouth, PA
Best mitt that exists, super cheap, lasts through multiple uses, and doesn't fall apart after the first time it is used like some. Super happy with this one!
Kelly M.
Bremen, GA
This is great. It allows you to put the product on evenly without it being streaky. This keeps it from getting all over your hands and it's easy to clean.
Yvonne P.
Cockeysville, MD
This is the best! It makes putting the self tanner on my body so much easier! I didn't have to wash my hands a million times after I apply the self tanner
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.
Victoria F.