St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

BY ST. TROPEZ

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as t...2 Answers
  • What is your go to sunless tan lotion?2 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
This tanning mitt is nice. I like that it's more affordable when comparing other similar mitts. However, it's not the softest and does slide off of my hand during application which can get annoying at times. It's okay, but I won't be repurchasing in the future. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read more details and what self-tanner I use with it.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Haha, no. Girls go to Walmart, by the sugar scrubs they sell a tanning mitt that looks exactly like this and is ten times cheaper. Plus eventually they all rip or get cruddy looking and you will need a new one.
Oh and side note : I use a huge old kabuki brush to blend those 'tricky' areas around your neck, wrists, and ankles. It makes it look believable, and I make less mistakes that way. Even when I use gradual tanner. ūüôā
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
Gets the job done. No streaking. I've used it many times. The mitt came with the tanning mousse, but the mitt itself did not last that long. It eventually fell apart (had to use another latex glove under to prevent it from staining my hand). Also, I wish it had a thumb slot so that the mitt stays put a little better during application. I won't be repurchasing the same glove for replacement. Anyone have suggestion of a better tanning glove??
Little Rock , AR
I purchased the tanning mitt with the purchase of my lotion. You really need this mitt to do a good job of application and to rub it in well. Sometimes it seems like the mitt may absorb the product. That would be my only complaint. You can clean it easily and it dries easily between use. It is soft and pliable.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I have bought two of these alongside two bottles of the tanning mouse. If you reuse and wash it often it will lose effectiveness the more aggressively you use it. That being said, you don't need to rub it as vigorously as I was. Near the end of the bottle mine develops small hole around edges. Solid product.
Tori J.
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
This was an ok product overall. I have definitely used worse mitts to apply my self tanner but I have also used way better. After probably five or so applications my mitt developed a hole between the two sides of the mitt which meant I got self tanner all over my hand. If you really want a bang for your buck I would highly suggest the tarte applicator mitt
Erica S.
Erica S.
Love St. Tropez Sunless Tanning Foams so much but this mitt is not the best I've used. It's still good but I've used better. It stains easily & is not as soft as others. Plus i feel it absorbs too much tanner so im always going back and forth over areas to even it out at times. That doesn't occur with my Tarte applicator mitt.
Alyssa V.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
It might seem like all tanning mits must be the same, but they definitely are not and this one is top notch. This mitt is gentle and absorbent on skin and helps you glide gently in circles to really get tanner into your skin. I've always been able to achieve a flawless, streak-less tan when using
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I love these kits to put on self tanner foam. It only works well with foams. But it gives a flawless finish and streak free self tan. They are so inexpensive too. And they last forever. Just wash it out and hag dry in your bathroom and you can get a long life out of them.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
It's true that no mitt is meant to last forever, but this one lasts a long time with great results for most self tanners (but I recommend St Tropez). Very soft, "buffs" product on easily, and held up better than cheaper versions!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.
Little Rock , AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?