St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Parris H.St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt uploaded by Holly N.

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt

A soft, washable mitt for applying self-tanning products. This mitt ensures an even, streak-free application of St. Tropez Mousse and Spray products and protects the palms from staining. Made from: 88 Polyester, 5 Nylon, and 7 Polyurethane. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I purchased the tanning mitt with the purchase of my lotion. You really need this mitt to do a good job of application and to rub it in well. Sometimes it seems like the mitt may absorb the product. That would be my only complaint. You can clean it easily and it dries easily between use. It is soft and pliable.
Erica S.
Love St. Tropez Sunless Tanning Foams so much but this mitt is not the best I've used. It's still good but I've used better. It stains easily & is not as soft as others. Plus i feel it absorbs too much tanner so im always going back and forth over areas to even it out at times. That doesn't occur with my Tarte applicator mitt.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
It might seem like all tanning mits must be the same, but they definitely are not and this one is top notch. This mitt is gentle and absorbent on skin and helps you glide gently in circles to really get tanner into your skin. I've always been able to achieve a flawless, streak-less tan when using
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I love these kits to put on self tanner foam. It only works well with foams. But it gives a flawless finish and streak free self tan. They are so inexpensive too. And they last forever. Just wash it out and hag dry in your bathroom and you can get a long life out of them.
Chandler M.
W Henrietta, NY
Love this for applying the st tropez bronzing mousse in dark! It gives me even coverage and is large so it applies my tan quickly. I would definitely recommend this product. I actually went back and purchased a second one.
Madison W.
I would say this is your average mitt, nothing too special about it. It is more expensive than the Ulta brand so I would purchase that over this and save a few bucks. I can use this mitt for a few months (using once a week) before I purchase a new one.
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
For those who love to self tan, you totally need this! It has seriously saved my hands on more than one occasion I am so happy that it's reusable! I just rinse with hot water after my use and let it hang dry!
Michelle J.
Lawrenceville, GA
This mitt came with my tanning kit and it works very well. I have the cheaper Ulta version that works just as well too though. The mitt helps my hands from not getting orange and it goes on very smooth.
Bekah F.
This tanning mitt is fantastic! I love self tanning but hate having the product all over my hands. This will prevent the orange color on hands and under finger nails. I would recommend to anyone who self tans!
Lindsay W.
Haha, no. Girls go to Walmart, by the sugar scrubs they sell a tanning mitt that looks exactly like this and is ten times cheaper. Plus eventually they all rip or get cruddy looking and you will need a new one.
Oh and side note : I use a huge old kabuki brush to blend those 'tricky' areas around your neck, wrists, and ankles. It makes it look believable, and I make less mistakes that way. Even when I use gradual tanner. 🙂
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your go to sunless tan lotion?
Hannah Q.
Does anyone know if this mitt is better or works just the same as the Ulta brand of tanning mitt? Haven't tried either and looking for a cheaper route but I want a good quality.
Victoria F.