BY ST. TROPEZ

An bronzing kit with a bronzing mouse, in-shower tanner, and an applicator mit. This three-piece kit has everything you need to get bronzed summer skin. Achieve a sunkissed golden glow while you shower with the In Shower Gradual Tan in Light. With Sweet Almond Oil, this lotion leaves skin feeling nourished while it develops a natural-looking, streak-free golden glow. It lets you build a depth of color that suits your skintone. For St. Tropez's most iconic, natural and healthy looking tan, the newly formulated, lightweight, Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for their longest-lasting tan in one application. The included Tan Applicator Mitt is the ultimate tanning essential for a streak-free finish and stain-free hands. This set contains: - 6.7 oz In Shower Gradual Tan in Light - 8 oz Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse - Tan Applicator Mitt It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Nvs S.
Kind of pricey, but the results of the product are so worth it. Non oily or greasy. My first time using it & I love it. My cousion purchased it for me I believe from sephora. If purchasing for the first time use it wisely because like I said it is kind of pricey. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Summer Favorites Kit
Regina V.
Stoughton, MA
Summer is here and that means short skirts and warm nights. I, myself can not tan to save my life !! I go from sunburnt to white again. Thanks to St.Tropez I can't feel like I've been roasting in the summer sun without and side effects. It applies like a dream and since it has a trace color it helps you not miss a spot! This is a great self tan for beginners. You won't look streaky or orange. Just make sure you exfoliate, that is key.
Sylvia D.
Manhattan, KS
Gives you a nice natural tan but goes away after a few days and it doesn't fade evenly. It leaves spots of whatever your original skin color is. So you have to regularly reapply. The shower gel doesn't do anything but as a tanning mousse I like it. It doesn't stink either.
Nikki D.
This stuff works great, as long as you have the drive to keep up with it. The tanner lasts about 2 weeks so applying it becomes a routine. The bottle is big and a little goes a long way so its deff worth the money. If your as pale as i am this stuff will deff help you out.
Jessica N.
Ocala, FL
I was a little skeptical in buying this because 50 dollars is a lot but I only needed two coats of a little bit of product to get my desired look. Plus if you exfoliate first your legs will feel super smooth and soak in the product better. Absolutely love this stuff to get a natural tan when I'm feeling a little pale.
Kaelyn Z.
Moreland Hls, OH
Great self tanning kit, and I love that it comes with a kit so I don't make a huge mess! Great color and application for the pastiest of pasty. Even tan that lasted for about a week to a week in a half, with the lotion to use in between. Would definitely repurchase in the future!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
The in shower gel is god awful, smells, makes a huge mess in the shower, and does. Itching for tanning!

The tanning mousse and glove is great!

I appreciate that I could try multiple things with this set, but next time I'll just get the mousse and the glove!
Lindsey P.
West Hamlin, WV
This tanning stuff is great! Since summer has just begun and I do not tan well it's perfect. Now during the summer I will have a nice and even tan. It doesn't smear and goes on very even. I would recommend this for just everyday use or for a special occasion. It's awesome!
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
I love this self tanner. I'm very pale and most self tans look orange. This gave me a natural streak free tan. And my favorite part is it feels weightless! Doesn't feel sticky or heavy! This product is definitely worth the price.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
This stuff is amazing it gives such a natural looking tan even if you do the darkest tan possible it doesn't look fake. Very easy to apply and it lasts a while so it's worth the money. Be sure to exfoliate before self tanning!
julie g.
Philadelphia, PA
I just purchased this product and I am so excited about using it. Does any one have any suggestions for a streak-free application !? Thanks in advance !!
Sara P.
New Britain, CT
Do you feel that this product is worth the $50? I am all about spending a little more if it's of good quality, but I've had such bad luck in the past with tanning lotions. :(
Victoria F.