St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Starter Kit

A travel-sized kit featuring all the essentials for flawless-looking, radiant skin. The key to your best tan is prepping your skin and what better way to do so than with 100 percent natural and organic tanning agents? This three-step system features the Tan Enhancing Body Polish and Moisturiser to keep your color looking natural, to prep for the perfect sunless tan, and to maximize your results. The bestselling Self Tan Bronzing Mousse delivers an ultraeven, all-over glow and the applicator mitt ensures a simple, streak-free application. This set contains:- 2.53 oz Tan Enhancing Polish - 2.53 oz Tan Enhancing Moisturiser - 1.69 oz Self Tan Bronzing Mousse - Tan applicator mitt It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates The products in this set are 100 percent natural and organic tanning agents. They are not tested on animals.

Is this product easy to apply? I’m worried about the streaks?
How well would you reccomend St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Starter Kit. I have melenoma and tanning is out of the question. Most self tanning products I've tried have been streaky and orange. Thanks for your input!
Does this look natural? Any streaking? I wanted to try it but wasn’t sure.
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Starter Kit!
I like this little starter kit. It was enough to see if I like the products. I’m not sure if the scrub or lotion did much for me but I like the actual tanning lotion. The mitt was great for spreading the pedicured all over. It was also great to travel with.
I love this kit! you get great products for an even better price, you can’t beat buying them in a set. I get a great tan that lasts me, and it’s so simple to apply. Highly recommend to everyone looking for a good tanning product.
Northwood
This is the kit I started with when I first explored self tanning. I highly recommend this kit for anyone that is new. Very straight forward, clear directions and comes with everything you need. Also, you can try out the creams. I realized I personally didn’t need them as I had not issues when I didn’t use them before tanning. But it was nice to test them out. And I love St. Tropez. Natural, pretty color that is easy to see where you’ve applied.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Dryness, Sagging
san diego
This is one of the first st tropez products I tired when hearing about the brand. I like the foam and the mit that comes with it so my hands are not left with a after color from the product. The lotion leaves more of a after streak then the foam.
Dry / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness
Minneapolis
You get everything you need from the kit which is great! But sometimes I’m not sure the tanner does what I need / want it to do! And for the price I wanted to see a big difference! The mit is nice - USE IT! And expect to smell like a tanning bed!
San Francisco
This is the perfect travel size or starter kit if you are considering buying the big one but want to make sure you like it before going all in. Comes with everything you need and provides a great tan! Just make sure to exfoliate and moisturize!
I think this product leaves you looking more orange than tan. I think they should fix the coloring that it leaves you at. It is also overpriced for tanning. Also you have to buy the glove separately sometimes. Which makes it more expensive.
Wallkill
For being pale, this product makes me look tan naturally and overall is amazing. I love this product and I love the fact that it doesn’t leave me orange looking like other faux tanners can. I also like the consistency of the product and the fact that it comes with the glove is a okay. Highly recommend this product.
Combination / Redness, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Dryness
Barrington, RI
Used this product before a trip to look less pale before I was able to get a tan. It was easy to use. You do have to be careful not to rub off on white clothes. Great for early summer or fall when you want to extend your tan.
Dry / Redness
Gaffney, SC
I loved this started kit. It was my first time using self tanner so the mitt that comes with it was amazing at getting all the areas and not leaving any blotchy spots
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Eczema
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Madison
5 months ago
a year ago
I just bought the St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Starter Kit and was looking for any tips, advice, or just input before I use it? I’m going to the beach soon and want to use it.