Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Sensitive Bronzing Mousse 67 oz

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Sensitive Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz

A hypoallergenic mousse specially formulated for sensitive skin to deliver a natural-looking, streak-free bronze. Give your sensitive skin a beautiful glow with this dermatalogically tested self tanner. Vegetan, a naturally derived tanning ingredient, provides a beautiful bronzed glow that develops in as little as four hours and lasts for days. Melanobronze, derived from the berries of the chaste tree, supports natural melanin formulation on the skin, creating the most natural-looking tan for your skintone. The tinted guide color gives you instant radiance and dries in 60 seconds for accurate and easy application. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Innovative Aromaguard™ technology virtually eliminates the tell-tale self-tan aroma and instead delivers a delicate fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Sensitive Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz!
This made me extremely tan! Keep in mind it is not gradual so it doesn't seem 100% natural, but it is still a great color and beats other brands I have tried. The mousse is great too because it is easy to apply evenly. Overall it is great but I gave 4 stars because it is just slightly on the orange side.
Bradford , Bradford
I used this when i went on holiday and can honestly say it gives me the more natural gorgeous tan ever, HOLY GRAIL TAN❤️
Mineville, NS
Hands down the best self tanner around.. do easy to apply and you can see where it is as you apply it...looks like you have a bit of a tan right away as the color slowly develops..I love it!
Elphinstone, Tranent
Really good tanning product. I have used a few tans in the past and I love this range. I bought mine from boots for a good price. It lasts ages and doesn’t smell like a classic fake tan smell. The only down side is there is no guide colour so Unless you fake tan regularly it might be hard to apply!

Looking for your answer?