BY ST. TROPEZ

An indulgent dry oil that provides a natural-looking, streak-free, golden tan that lasts for up to 10 days. This Brazilian inspired, non-greasy Dry Oil is the most luxurious tan yet for the ultimate natural-looking golden glow. It lasts up to 10 days, contains a 100 percent natural tanning agent suitable for all skintone, and features a 100 percent natural fragrance for no tell tale self tan aroma. Ultrahydrating and easy to use, it promotes a beautiful, streak-free finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates St. Tropez is against animal testing. This product is 100 percent ecocert approved dha and dermatologically tested. Research results: After initial application: - 91.75% of women agreed skin was left smooth after application - 89.69% of women agreed skin looked radiant with a subtle golden glow - 88.66% of women agreed the product absorbed quickly - 85.55% of women agreed the product dried quickly - 84.54% of women agreed the product was non-greasy - 77.32% of women agreed the product was easy to use - 73.19% of women agreed skin felt instantly hydrated - 73.20% of women agreed the product felt instantly luxurious - 76.29% of women liked the fragrance on application - 78.34% of women liked the strength of fragrance After 3 weeks of use: - 91.30% of women agreed skin looked radiant with a subtle radiant glow - 85.87% of women agreed their tan was natural-looking - 89.13% of women agreed the product gave skin a sunkissed golden glow - 82.61% of women agreed their tan faded evenly - 85.87% of women agreed the product did not transfer onto clothing - 83.70% of women agreed their skin felt supple - 79.35% of women agreed skin felt hydrated - 79.35% of women agreed their tan was even and streak-free - 79.34% of women agreed their tan matched their natural skintone - 72.83% of women agreed there was no self-tan aroma see more...

• Has anyone tried this on olive skin? 1 Answers
  • What exactly does this do?1 Answers
  • Does this tanning oil really last 10 days like it says it...2 Answers
Veronica M.
This self tanner is a bit messy to apply and difficult too because the tint can be hard to see in some areas. It also comes off easily I woke up to my sheets stained and noticed after sweating that my sweat was tanner. It does give you great color and fast results though. I do t know how long they last but they claim to last 10 days and I have yet to do the shower exfoliating test to see if it withstands.
Madison W.
I am a huge fan of self tanning and of st. Tropez, so I decided to splurge and try the oil. To be honest I would recommend the mousse instead as this didn't do much for me color wise. It is pretty expensive as well. The mousse and mitt work much better for me and my skin!
Brionna Y.
Fairbanks, AK
I would give this a full 5 stars if it were less expensive. I have fair skin with pink undertones and finding a self tanner that doesn't turn me in to an Oompa Loompa is nearly impossible. This stuff is awesome. I got a gorgeous tan that lasted about a week. There was no streakyness, which considering that my husband did my back, I found quite impressive.
Elizabeth W.
Palatine , IL
Looks really nice for 1-2 days, for the price I would expect it to last longer. Color is nice but rubs off on clothes
Erin C.
I had random patches of orange self tan and then sparkles everywhere. It was awful. Don't buy.
Anu K.
LOVE.LOVE LOVE this product. It works and looks wonderful on all skin tones. I have a caramel skin tone so this enhances it by giving it a golden glow. I've tried applying in with a glove but it goes on better with bare hands. It can streak on your skin if you don't give even coverage . It says it smells like lemongrass but in my opinion I think it smells like Fruit Loops and I'm not complaining (I love fruit loops). Totally worth the money
Jackie G.
Has anyone ever tried using this on their face?
Steffanie S.
Temecula , CA
Does this tanning oil really last 10 days like it says it does and fade nicely? I feel like I'm always having to chase my tan in order to keep it looking decent.
Maddie H.
The Colony, TX
What exactly does this do?
Adriennne J.
Has anyone tried this on olive skin?