BY ST. TROPEZ #8 in Self-Tanner

A lightweight, fast-acting tinted mousse that dries in 60 seconds and develops in as little as one hour. This highly advanced, no-fuss, fast-acting tan features intelligent shade technology that allows you to select your shade of tan by choosing when to shower. Comprised of 100 percent natural tanning agents, it delivers streak-free, natural-looking results on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, not tested on animals, and a 100 percent natural DHA. It is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

• How dark can you get with this? And does it leave... Be the first to answer!
  • How long does it last, and how does the smell compare to other se...2 Answers
  • What's better: this or the original formula? I am deciding what t...2 Answers
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has been my go to self-tanner for 3 years now. I love it! It develops quickly and looks natural, even on my super fair/nearly translucent skin. I feel so much more confident when I wear this self tanner. My only complaints are that it doesn't really last as long as other self tanners, and it smells very strong.
jasara t.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz
This makes my pale self look amazing. It looks just like I’ve tanned for weeks. It’s a beautiful olive bronze, not an orange. Easy to apply and wears off gradually.
Kaylyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recently bought this at ulta because of a friends recommendation and fell in love! The color is the perfect tan (some self tanners are orange which I hate) and is super build-able. It dries super fast, so I recommend using the glove to apply for sure!
Rachel F.
Edmonton , AB
This is my favorite self-tanning product by far, it's the winter time right now and I am EXTREMELY fair skinned naturally so I've been experimenting with several self-tan products recently - this has gone horribly wrong a couple times as I'm sure you can imagine! So if any of you out there are also pale and struggling through the winter I'll save you the trouble - St. Tropez bronzing mousse is the BEST for giving a natural bronze tan that doesn't look super fake or orange at all. The best part is that the color is pretty much instant and you don't have to build it up over several days like some other products. And because it's a mousse, it blends super well and you don't have to worry about dark lines that give away the fact you aren't naturally perfectly bronze. This is really the only self-tanner I've used that gives me instant results that aren't an orange streaky mess, I recommend it 100%!!
Taylor S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've expressed my opinion on this tanning solution many times over but I feel the need to say it again: I LOVE THIS!!! I have tried SO many different brands and none of them looked or worked near as well as this! I'm extremely fair skinned with freckles so I'm always scared of looking orange or being splotchy. I have always bought cheaper products (which I assume is why I never could achieve a natural looking tan via self-tanning solution) because I didn't think it was worth spending $45 on. I WAS WRONG. I've used this over a dozen times and I could probably use it a few more handfuls before it runs out! It looks so natural and pretty on my skin!! I'm obsessed with it and I've already turned so many people onto it! I am so excited and relieved that I've finally found a brand that does what it's says and is supposed to do!
Ashleigh H.
Russellville, TN
I am naturally a light skin tone and I don't lay in tanning bed or in the sun, so self tanner is essential in my beauty routine. I have tried all the self tanners out there and this is by far my favorite. It gives you a nice dark glow but not to the point that it looks fake. It does have the typical self tanner smell but I usually shower the morning after applying it so it never effects me. Also be sure to use a tanning mitt not just for a nice even tan but to also keep your palms from looking like you played in mud all day!
Tausha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST SELF TANNING PRODUCT EVER! I can't say enough good things about this product. I apply with a rubber glove instead of the suggested mitt, and I find that my product lasts longer because it is not soaking into the mitt. This leaves a beautiful natural tan on my body with NO steaks or blotchy spots. It has a little bit of a smell to it but nothing I can't handle. I was worried when I first tried this product for fear it would look as if I went on a two week cruise over night, but it is very natural, no orange tint or "fake bake" look to it. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who is looking to step up their skin level a touch without the damage from the sun.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product in October of 2016. In the fall I am very pale and was looking for a self tanner that would add color but not leave the famous orange/red stain.
I remember after the first use I was standing in the bathroom waiting for it to dry and noticed it was unusually dark with a grey/green cast. I let it work it's magic while I slept and in the morning after my shower I realized what a great product this truly is. A dark, beautiful, golden brown tan just like I had envisioned. WORTH THE MONEY. The tan on the body last from 1-2 weeks and the bottle lasted about 6 months. I used the foam with an Ulta mitt.
Diana Tram N.
Renton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with this product. I have two small sizes and two full sizes. It's winter and we don't typically see a lot of sun in the Pacific Northwest anyway, so this mousse gives me the perfect golden/ bronzes tan all year long. It's not sticky, streaky, or have an unpleasant odor. Using it with the St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Tan Applicator Mitt, it gives the most beautiful even coverage. I love using this for three hours and getting an express dark tan, but in a pinch can do for one hour and get an instant bronze. It lasts full cover for about a week and afterwards naturally fades. Definitely would recommend!!!!!!!
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every five days I got to say this is my favorite self tanning mousse I've ever used it is not streaky it does not look orange it actually is a beautiful golden tan on me and I'm very fair it is very affordable I buy mine on Amazon I got to say I love this product for any self tanning I would suggest this brand I have the moose but you also can get the spray or the lotion I like the moose because you can see where you are placing it and you can rub it all around but it's all about what you like so I suggest that you purchase this if you want to do a self tanning yourself instead of laying in the sun or going to a tanning bed which is dangerous for your skin everybody knows that Hands down the best self tanning product I ever use
Katie C.
Vermilion, OH
What happens if you go longer than 3 hours without washing off this tan? Let's say I were to apply it, wait overnight, and shower in the morning. What would the color results be like?
Jessica D.
Kearny, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I purchase this and use it a few days before my wedding it won't rub off on my gown will it?
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I find this?
trinity c.
House Springs, MO
Does this work well for really pale girls? And does it look orange at all?
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just purchased this and love it, but has anyone used on their face? I'm afraid I might break out.