BY ST. TROPEZ #5 in Self-Tanner

A lightweight, fast-acting tinted mousse that dries in 60 seconds and develops in as little as one hour. This highly advanced, no-fuss, fast-acting tan features intelligent shade technology that allows you to select your shade of tan by choosing when to shower. Comprised of 100 percent natural tanning agents, it delivers streak-free, natural-looking results on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, not tested on animals, and a 100 percent natural DHA. It is an Allure Best of Beauty winner. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ana R.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 6.7 oz more...
Oh man. Ohhhhh man. Okay, if you’re not used to self-tanning products, make sure you read the instructions on this very carefully. It’s the St. Tropez mousse we all know and love, with the streak-free and simple, mess-free application (make sure you use a tanning mitt!)... but turned up quite a few notches.

Make sure you’re watching this tan like a hawk as it develops. My skin tone is already light-medium so I figured this wouldn’t do too much for me even if I kept it on 2-3 hours, but I was wrong. Within an hour, I saw a drastic change. By two, I was running to the shower to rinse it off because I was SUPER bronze. And the crazy thing is, this tan continues to develop for a few hours after you rinse, so I woke up the next morning even darker.

This is my new best friend since I use actives in my skincare routine (lactic acid, vitamin c, etc) and have to limit my sun exposure, but I also don’t want to look pasty since I’m really pale for a Puerto Rican girl. I look like I just spent a week by the beach thanks to this mousse!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
I am very please with this product from St Tropez. I have used the original for years and I then tried the Loving tab 2 hr express because I was tired of waiting for a tan to develop. That one gave me a very nice brown color, but it’s very expensive for the amount and it goes very quickly so I opted to search for an alternative. This is it ladies! If you have used loving tan before and want more for you money try this! You do get a slight different color in this product. It comes out olive which I prefer over a brown color. And you have a choice of how long to keep it on 1-2-3-4 hours depending on the color you want. I personally love that I can choose based on timing with my color. In the wintertime it’s odd when you go from pale to super tan over night and people notice. I left mine in for 2.5 hours to get in between and it’s perfect! Very natural. I’m a good 3 shades darker instead of like 8. It does have a tan smell but it’s not horrible according to some of the other comments. Ladies, you’re putting tan on you it’s going to have some sort of smell. I can get over that. I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
I have very fair skin and avoid sun exposure as best as I can, so I live for self-tanner. This is the best self-tanner I have ever used. The express aspect of it is genius. You can literally control the exact color of your tan based on how long you leave it on. If an event pops up for day of, I can quickly apply this 1-3 hours before showering and have a beautiful bronze glow in time for plans. I use it with the St. Tropez mitt.
Adriana D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse 1.69 oz more...
So many good reviews here and I am not sure how. This tanner smells extremely bad, when it comes to getting the job done - it does tan you but there are so many different ones out there do not smell as bad and do the same job. It is expensive which is exactly why I am not it's biggest fan - because for the price it goes for I feel like it should deliver more. The cool thing about this brand is that now they have come up with an in shower tanner which I thought was pretty smart.
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Great self tanne. Please do your self a favor and buy the mit you will thank me later! I wish it came with the mit already and not a extra charge and it isn't that pool friendly because it will wash off. I bought it and used to give my self a sun kissed glow while I spent winter break with my kids at an indoor water park. By the end of the weekend it had all washed away.
Megs S.
Columbus, OH
St. Tropez's tanning mousses are the end-all and be-all of self-tanners. They are non-streaky, super believable color (green undertones vs. red) and last for days. The only thing that's kind of tricky is getting your back because, well, we're human and our arms are only so long. Would recommend getting your significant other or a friend to do your back for you.
Tiffany J.
Cary, IL
Since it’s been really cold out, I haven’t been able to tan outside and in general, my skin is super pale... I could never find a good self tanner that didn’t make me orange and wouldn’t leave streaks on my skin!! I stared using the St Tropez and it’s my favorite! It’s definitely not the cheapest but its worth the money!!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I tried this self tanner mousse today and it works 100%. is my 2nd time.trying a selfntanner and this mousse works better than the last product. Its very simple tonuse just apply and it yurns your skin 1 beautiful bronze complexion. Its light weight and doesnt irritate your skin.
Brooke R.
This stuff is the absolute greatest. It gives you a great summer like glow and is so easy to apply! I’m no expert when it comes to fake tan and it always comes out looking stunning. People ask me how I get so tan because they can’t tell it’s not real. The only thing that gives it away some times is my knuckles! That’s the hardest part. I even use it on my neck and face and it turns out amazing. It stays on for atleast 5-7 days. It works best if you use lotion afterwards and every time after you shower.
Jenna M.
Ames, IA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! When I don't have time to get to the tanning salon, I use this stuff and it works so well! I was hesitant at first since I am asian and my skin tone is hard to match but this stuff went on so easily and evenly and brought out a natural dark looking tan. I leave on for longer than three hours and it still looks great. 10/10 recommend!
Katie C.
Vermilion, OH
What happens if you go longer than 3 hours without washing off this tan? Let's say I were to apply it, wait overnight, and shower in the morning. What would the color results be like?
Jessica D.
Kearny, NJ
If I purchase this and use it a few days before my wedding it won't rub off on my gown will it?
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I find this?
trinity c.
House Springs, MO
Does this work well for really pale girls? And does it look orange at all?
madison b.
Southaven, MS
I just purchased this and love it, but has anyone used on their face? I'm afraid I might break out.