Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse

A lightweight, fast-acting tinted mousse that dries in 60 seconds and develops in as little as one hour. This highly advanced, no-fuss, fast-acting tan features intelligent shade technology that allows you to select your shade of tan by choosing when to shower. Comprised of 100 percent natural tanning agents, it delivers streak-free, natural-looking results on all skintones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, not tested on animals, and a 100 percent natural DHA. It is an Allure Best of Beauty winner.

Is this product good for Olive skin
Has anyone gone swimming in a chlorinated pool after applying self tanner?
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Jenna H.
Crown Point, IN
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love to have a good tan but I refuse to ruin my skin. I’m naturally olive toned and usually tanning lotions or mousse are very orange or not natural looking. This mousse spreads nicely with the mitt that goes with it and there are no streaks or splotches. You can also use it on your face. Everytime I have used it, I have been asked if I went on a trip.. best compliment ever!
Meaghan C.
Lakeland, FL
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Meaghan C.
This definitely works well at giving you a natural looking tan, just remember to wash it off after you reached the perfect level of color!
Alexis A.
N Huntingdon, PA
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Alexis A.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am extremely pale, so this is an absolute must-have for me. Even with being pale, I use the “dark” mousse and it always applies evenly and looks natural. There is a slight smell, but doesn’t every self tanner smell? Lol. The tan lasts awhile and I never have to scrub it off, it fades nicely.
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Emma W.
This tan works right away leaves a great natural bronze and you will be perfectly fine leaving it on longer than 3 hours I actually napped in the middle of waiting and woke up an hour later than directed and was quite light still
Hope L.
Rochester Hills , MI
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Hope L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Alright listen up people because this product is a GAME CHANGER! I went from using Jergen’s and having a tan that turned out streaky and awful to having a tan that actually looked REAL! It also didn’t make me look orange either! I loved the consistency and there is a lot of product in the bottle. It’s totally worth the the money in my opinion. I’m in love with this brand and their products! 100% recommend! St.Tropez St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse St. Tropez Self Tan Express Advanced Bronzing Mousse #sttropez #selftanner #tanning #tan #tanningmousse #sttropeztanningmousse #spraytan #suncare #tanningproducts #tanningcare #suncareproducts #tanningessentials #greattan #selftanexpress #selftanner #sttropez #bronzingmousse #tanningmousse #sttropezselftanner #tanningmousse #tanningmitt #tan #tanning #tanner #springforward #lashgame #eyebrowgame #naturallook #shelfie #summerselfie #myvanity #selfiegame #boldlip #lipsticklove #glamgame #mascaragallery #gameface #eyeshadowgame #cateye #beautyhaul #gamechanger #palettelove #datenight #favoritefragrance #gamechanger #favoritelipstick #shoppinghaul #highlighterlove #weekendvibes #greenbeauty #summeressentials #lashgamestrong #euphoriamakeup #mymakeupbag #bettertogether #splurgeworthyproducts #girlpower #hitsandmisses #labordaylook #nyestyle #summerglow #holidaylooks #vacay #pridebeauty #newfavorite #10yearchallenge #beautyregret #festivalmakeup #influensterawards2020 #bronzedbabe #slayinside #inyourelement #wakeupmakeup #birthdaybash #winningstreak #fallface #itsourparty #springcleaning #summerstars #mybeautyawards #goldmedalglow #goodbyejuly #beautyawards2019 #graduationlook #summersmooch #festivalfrenzy #throwbackbeauty #springbreakstyle #summerhair #curlcam #goodhairday #frizzfighter #braidgame #hairessentials #newyearnewhair #beachwaves #hair2020 #shorthair #ohsosleek #curlyhairessentials #holidayhair #hairstraightener #bathtime #nightroutine #hair #hairstyle #haircare #haircareproduct #haicareproducts #morningroutine #spanight #newyearsamefaves #winterskincare #bathtime #nightroutine #maskmoment #skincaresecret #cleanbeauty #morningroutine #clearskin #dewyskin #summerskincare #newyearsamefaves #spanight #fallskincare #freshface #poolside #summerglow #beautyblogger #beautyyoutuber #splurgeworthyproducts #worthyready #bronzedbabe #beauty #VoxBox #like #comment #beautyoverhaul #MyBeautyAwards #beautyhaul
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Very impressed with this product. The color is deep and very natural looking. No orange Oompa Loompa looking tan here! Tips: —Exfoliate thoroughly before using. I use a sugar body scrub in the shower to give my skin a nice, smooth base. —Apply with a mitt or gloves. Be careful around knees and elbows and other dryer patches of skin.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,051 reviews
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Melissa B.
I received this self tanner complimentary from Influenster and St.Tropez and it’s seriously the best! It’s super easy to apply, especially with the ridiculously soft applicator mitt, and it has helped so much with my crazy tan lines! This was admittedly my first time using a self tanner, so the first time I definitely didn’t apply enough. Even after 2 hours I didn’t see much of a difference. A couple days later I tried again and was a bit more adventurous in applying it and I saw a noticeable difference in my tan lines! The actual product had a slight scent to it, but it’s not bad. Maybe a little bit floral? It’s definitely not overpowering. The only drawback, in my opinion, is that it stayed sticky throughout the entire 2 hours so it was difficult to do much of anything while I waited before showering. I’m so excited to continue using this tanner and keep #glowing all winter!
Chrissy C.
Logan
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Chrissy C.
I love this product. I think all their mousses a great. But I really love this one bc it he%s you dark really quickly. Apply it 2 nights in a row and you'll look like you"'ve been on vacation. The darker shades are more expensive but totally worth it. But if you're just starting out or have pale skin, use one of the lighter shades.
Ashleigh H.
Russellville, TN
I am naturally a light skin tone and I don't lay in tanning bed or in the sun, so self tanner is essential in my beauty routine. I have tried all the self tanners out there and this is by far my favorite. It gives you a nice dark glow but not to the point that it looks fake. It does have the typical self tanner smell but I usually shower the morning after applying it so it never effects me. Also be sure to use a tanning mitt not just for a nice even tan but to also keep your palms from looking like you played in mud all day!
Sharon M.
Naples, FL
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Sharon M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this quick before a trip and I must say it develops over night if you don’t rinse it. I would recommend leaving it on 5 hours or so then do a quick rinse in the shower. I was super tan for my trip and I loved the natural glow/tan! I did apply it 2 times because I was afraid it wouldn’t work and I was sooo tan! I am naturally light tan pale olive toned! My only issue is it did get flaky towards the end of the week because I was in Arizona my skin was on the dryer side! Also I was Dancing and having a lot of fun the entire trip so for the most part it lasted!!!

250 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...