St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Express Bronzing Face Sheet Mask uploaded by Kristen L.

BY ST. TROPEZ

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A revolutionary facial sheet mask infused with a hydrating tanning serum to nourish skin, while providing a radiant, dewy glow. Solutions for: - Dryness - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…This innovative sheet mask drenches skin in a unique blend of moisturizing and tanning actives to immediately refresh dehydrated skin for an instant dewy glow all while developing into your desired streak-free, golden tan that will last for days. Working with the face's natural contours, the masks' fibers ensure that it doesn't slip or slide, blending seamlessly for the perfect even glow with no tell-tale tan lines. This all-in-one convenient mask is easy to use with there is no need to wash off. Plus, it lets you control the depth of your tan: use for five minutes for a light tan, 10 minutes for a medium tan, or 15 minutes for a dark tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and noncomedogenic.

Photo (1)
Buy on Sephora
Allie P.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
I love this tanning mask. It's was weird at first because I'm so used to using a skincare mask not one that tans my face. You put it on just like a skincare mask and leave it on for up to 15 minutes. The longer you leave it on the deeper the color. 5 minutes gives you a light tan, 10 is a medium tan and 15 minutes is a deep tan. When you take the mask off you have to rub the remaining serum into your skin. I rubbed it into my eye area, blended it into my hairline and down my neck. There's a good amount of serum left on your face. Once you rub the rest in, it leaves your skin with such a beautiful dewy look. Like all self tanners it takes up to 8 hours to develop into the color you choose. I really like the color I got with this. I left it on for the 15 minutes and my face is a darker tan but not as dark as I was hoping for which I think is a good thing because it's not too deep of a color. When I go out shopping tomorrow, I'm going to pick up a couple more of these. I think it's a great idea.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Rochester Hls, MI
St. Tropez is one of the best self-tanning brands I've ever tried so I was super exited to try this mask. I thought it would revolutionize the way I fake tan.

To start off, the product did preform its intended function. I left it on for the full 15 minutes because I wanted to see how dark it would go. My face was noticeably tanner...I would say about 2-4 shades darker. And my skin did feel well hydrated like I had used a face mask.

However, for the price I wasn't completely sold and wouldn't be repurchasing. While it did do the job, the results were not incredibly different. Since your face is one of the areas you exfoliate the most, the tan will fade the quickest. This mask would be good to treat yourself every once in a great while but it won't be a staple in my routine. For the price, I would rather just just normal self tan and a darker foundation.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
This is a MUST HAVE!! First of all I love and am obsessed with this brand and if you buy the in shower tanning gel or the mousse it all works wonders. This particular face mask is instant tan and looks so natural and not fake. Love it and everyone needs to have it
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love feeling like an golden goddess. This is exactly what this product does for me. I get tanning lotions and bronzers to give me a glow and even out my skin tone because I am of a deeper skin tone. I leave it on for about fifteen minutes and when I take it off I get a nice warm bronze as well as an amazing subtle glow. Well worth the money!!
Katie D.
Katie D.
Gobles
St tropes is a great brand. Great product for a decent price. This is a great product Is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It completely met my expectations as well! I purchased it at Ulta Not disappointing at all and I would certainly recommend to others!!!!! Doesn't leave a sticky mess!
Libby V.
Libby V.
Damascus , OR
Ok, I have tried many self- tanners and always keep coming back to this one! It's affordable and I don't have to order it online..I go to my local Sephora and pick it up that's one of the perks about this awesome product, second easy to apply, no gross smell and lasts a long time plus looks the most natural!
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Vienna, WV
I just purchased this and LOVE it! It is very natural and easy to apply. A friend of mine recommended it since I no longer use a tanning bed. I purchased it online and the price wasn't to bad! I will definitely purchase this more often!
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Philadelphia, PA
St. Tropez is my favorite self tanner! It has a natural color to it, so you won't look orange! It's set at a good value price, it's definitely worth the buy. I use it all the time especially now that it's shorts & tank weather! St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Los Angeles
St. Tropez is hand down, one of the new must have brands on the BeautifiedYou. All of our customer seem to really want to get their hands on a St.Tropez product. Cannot wait until it becomes a must have for everyone this summer.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Riviera beach , FL
I love this mask because it leaves the skin radiant, it is very moisturizing and it is for any type of skin. For oily skin use it for a short time. But otherwise is wonderful. great. very good. For sensitive skin is amazing.
Mary B.
Mary B.
Which are this mask's benefits?
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Doez this product stain your hands?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Will this break me out?
Darienne K.
Darienne K.
Victoria, British Columbia
Does this leave your skin looking evenly tanned? Or is it patchy at all? This seems like a really cool concept.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Whittier, CA
Where do they sell these?