BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
St Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

A lightweight mousse that tailors to your individual skintone for the deepest, longest-lasting tan in one application. For the deepest tan yet, this lightweight mousse tailors to your individual skintone and gives the longest-lasting tan in one application. It's streak-free, easy to apply, quick-drying, non-sticky with no transfer, and ultra-hydrating. Plus, it has no self-tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA, and delivers a natural-looking glow to all skintones and types.

How long does the color last once applied?
HooW does this product smell? Is it sticky after application?
Is this St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse better than [brand:bondi-sands-47] or vise versa?
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Megan  B.
Bagdad, KY
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Megan  B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is incredible! It’s my go to tanner for at home. The color is even and makes you look like you’ve been at the beach. It’s a little sticky but dries quickly! You won’t regret it! I use all of ST. Tropez
Clint H.
Pittsburgh, PA
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Clint H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Usually my go to for self tanner, I as long as you prep appropriately you don’t see a lot of transfer and an even fade. My only gripe really is the bottle always breaking on me, and the constant need to replace my tanning mitts.
Hilal  U.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
The hype is veryyyy real on this product. It delivers a very natural looking tan and the price point is definitely worth it. Only downside is that it’s not the darkest I would like it to be on my skin so it’s more of a natural tan I would say
Shantell H.
Stopover, KY
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Shantell H.
I really like all the St. Tropez self tanners! it's definitely great for a dark long lasting tan. I would improve definitely with the fact that when you put it on how green it goes on. I'd definitely recommend it but I'd definitely wash before I went anywhere after applying it!
Karsen S.
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Karsen S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect if your going as a Bullfrog for halloween!! This tanner is garbage. I bought it at Ulta TODAY after years of using St.Moriz because I thought “i’m an adult now. I’ll splurge.” When I tell you my brand new tanner had me 4 hours away from becoming the grinch himself I am not kidding. I understand this tanner is supposed to have an olive-toned base, but I am 100% positive it isn’t supposed to look like you lathered yourself in green food coloring. The color is only one of this product’s many flaws. Now, this was my first time using it, so even though the first pump raised some red flags, I gave it the benefit of the doubt. I did one of my legs and left it on for 30 minutes just to see if the color developed past Shrek green. First of all, the application is rough. No reason a $40 self tanner should take 4 coats to look even. i’ve used countless self tanners and this is definitely the most difficult to make look nice on application. Oh but don’t worry, after you spend an hour putting it on as evenly as possible you’ll still have some sick designs on your legs to show your friends! I know I did on mine! After developing for 30 minutes, I could tell the color was NOT going to develop into a nice bronze so I washed it off. Sure enough, my freshly washed leg was noticeably greener than before. COOL. Luckily I had some st.moriz left for tonight. I also want to add the st.moriz in the picture is medium (and SUPER old. over a year old. Shouldn’t be using it old. Even then, it is not turning me green. Crazy.) and st.tropez is dark, but I have used dark and extra dark tan from other brands and never experienced anything like this- especially from a brand new bottle. Looking at other reviews this is a recurring issue. A brand with this much notoriety and this pricey should have much better quality control. Super upset. I will be returning this product tomorrow. If I hadn’t been paying attention, or had trusted the brand enough based off popularity alone, I fully would have gone to work tomorrow GREEN and that scares me.
Neal H.
Lawndale, NC
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Neal H.
If you want a just back from the beach tan without the fuss and the horrible smell then grab this holy grail of self tanners! I first got hip to this product years back backstage at a dance gig, the makeup artist was using it to define same of the dancers legs. I've used it ever since... It doesn't streak... It doesn't stink.... It never disappoints! #StTropez
Serena A.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love this bronzer!! I leave it on over night. I also put 2 coats of this on. It washes off nicely too
Mariah H.
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Mariah H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Like this stuff! This pic is before on left and directly after on the right. It’s a pretty decent color. But not long lasting, and fades pretty bad and splotchy
TIFFANY I.
Scottsdale, AZ
So I open up the mousse and I put it in my self tanning mister from Saint Tropez and I use the Misting machine to tan my body. It produces the most amazing bronze tan ever. It looks like I just got back from the Hawaiian vacation.
Hope C.
Downers Grove, IL
I swear by this product. I love all of the st tropez tanning mouses: regular, dark, and ultra dark. I feel like they give you an olive tone tan without making you orange. They are really dummy proof and never streak, in my opinion!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krysta  S.
Macon, GA
il y a un an
Emily A. il y a 10 mois
Vice versa
Shannon H.
Gully Branch Rd
il y a un an
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse ? St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse Would you say my tanner is expired if it is watery instead of foamy, or just is it just the chemical inside that makes it foamy messed up somehow? Would you still use it or throw it away? Yes I'm sure throw it away, but it is pretty pricey.
Kaitlyn A. il y a un an
How long have you had it? Shake it before use if it still comes out liquidy contact their support if it’s new.