BY ST. TROPEZ

A lightweight mousse that tailors to your individual skintone for the deepest, longest-lasting tan in one application. For the deepest tan yet, this lightweight mousse tailors to your individual skintone and gives the longest-lasting tan in one application. It's streak-free, easy to apply, quick-drying, non-sticky with no transfer, and ultra-hydrating. Plus, it has no self-tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA, and delivers a natural-looking glow to all skintones and types. see more...

Melissa s.
Manila, AR
I enjoy the regular version but prefer the dark as it has a darker color guard to help avoid streaks and missing areas. Also I only need to apply one coat vs two as this one is slightly darker. It's not super dark. No orange tint. It's more of an olive base giving a natural tan that is brown. Easy to apply with a mitt. No smell. I am a fair girl that tans easily. One good layer is perfect. Don't be afraid to choose the dark vs original as the dark will only get you a shade darker. Price is not my fav part. Lasts abt 5 days. No problems with it leaking. Good texture. Blends easy and dries fast.
Hannah P.
If you are looking for that perfect summer glow then St. Tropez is your go to bronzing mouse!

Now, just like every product there are pros and cons, but this self tanner has more pros than it does cons.

Pros: It gives a dark self tan that blends into all skin tones leaving you with flawless looking skin. It also does not have a smell so you're most likely going to love it. It lasts up to a week and longer with multiple applications.

Cons: It takes 4 to 6 hours to develop which is pretty standard, but sometimes I want a fast tan. The only other con is that I find this self tanner can become very patchy after a week which is not that big of a deal, but it can look pretty gross if you forget to take it off. That is the only reason I give it four stars! Other than that it's a five star product!

Overall this product is AMAZING!!! I don't use any other self tanner!
Samantha J.
HONOLULU , HI
I’ve tried a ton of different self tanners over the years for competitive dance and just regular wear now as well. Hands down, st tropez has been the BEST product out there. I love how you can see the product color go on, so you never get any streaks! The color looks super natural compared to everything else I’ve ever used, I get compliments on my “tan” all the time.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I LOVE THIS SELF TANNER! It gives you a great neutral tan! Not overly orange at all! Because it is mouse it applies so effortlessly! And you can see where it has been applied and where needs more! I apply it after I shower at night and sleep in a big Tshirt then wake up and lightly shower off the bronze layer and the tan last more Hanna week if you keep it moisturized! And if you reapply it looks great!
Rebecca H.
I usually use tancueticals products for self tanning and I wanted to try this in comparison. As far as the application process I found it to be way more of a hassle. It goes on so dark so it looks like you will make a mistake if you don't rub every possible streak. The drying time is probably my least favorite about this product. It takes so long to be 'dry to touch' and it feels sticky until dry. After its 'dry' you can't let one drop of water touch your skin or it will run all over. The end result color was very pretty and looked even. I like the color, not the process.
Briana E.
Louisville , KY
Found mine at Ulta. $39. I previously used the St.Tropez original gel. A friend recommended the mouse: very happy about my purchase!

2 pumps per leg, 2 pumps per arm, 3 pumps for body. The mouse is build-able so sometimes I do two applications. I've used my 6.7 oz bottle multiple times and there still seems to be a good amount of product left.
Ally R.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! Turns out well and makes you really dark if it's applied correctly. Potentially can make you orange- not sure if they make a primer or anything yet to prevent that. I recommend this to all my friends looking to get a tan at home.
Crystal T.
Fort Myers
I didn't really like the product. It was thick, hard to spread, did not go on evenly, and did not have a pleasant smell. It gave great color but wasn't even and I use sunless tanners all the time so I know how to properly apply them. Maybe I got a bad one?
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite self tanner. Very easy to apply, dries super fast, no streaking, no weird smell. The color comes out gorgeous, natural looking and it last long time.
Crystal T.
Bremerton, WA
I like this a lot. Like the original it is great quality, great color and fades nicely. That price is just kinda rough though!
Sabina K.
Ormond beach , FL
Do you have to use a mitt to apply this one?
Victoria F.