BY ST. TROPEZ

A lightweight body lotion that gives skin an instant, evenly bronzed glow for a single night. Some occasions call for additional glow and what better way to get a night of beautiful bronze than with this formula created by the St. Tropez tanning experts. One Night Only is transfer-resistant and free of typical tanning agents, so you can apply-and-go without hesitation. This super-silky lotion is infused with hydrating, softening oils to make your skin feel as beautiful as it looks and the formula is suitable for all skin tones. It is formulated Without: - GMOs- Triclosan see more...

• How does this compare to the Sally Hansen instant tan, or other b...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these great products1 Answers
  • Does this leave steaks or make you look orange?2 Answers
  • "Not natural looking and it smells nasty" in 1 review
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
This product is an absolute summer essential for me. it is really great during the first days of summer while you are trying to get your tan going. I really like it for special events as well. it is a great option for anyone wanting a nice sunkissed glow for a wedding, prom, etc.
Jessica H.
Winchester, VA
If this is used properly it works fine, u MUST exfoliate and hydrate prior to use, u must wipe the excess off knees, elbows, ankles, wrists etc, i like that it doesn't last, perfect for a date
Mindy S.
Independence, MO
This product is a little pricey. It works pretty well if you know how to use self-tanner which means exfoliating and moisturizing before. It doesn't dry that fast so it's pretty forgiving but it can get streaky if you don't keep rubbing it out until its even. It looked natural. The smell is a little strong.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
Okay, so I was shocked to see a lot of negative reviews...but here is mine. So, I actually have a tan complexion, however, I rarely get sun so it's a pale light brown. I used this product the day before I went to the beach, and y'all it looked so nice, did not fade off, did not give my skin tone and orange color. I absolutely loved it.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I think this product applied well, and I don't see a problem with the smell like a lot of other people do, but I think the tone of it is very weird. I think this would work well on warm or olive tones, but it looked super weird on my cool toned skin.
candice k.
Knoxville, TN
This stuff definitely worked. Good for the occasional wedding or reunion. It says one night, but get the tan remover too.
tess v.
Athens, GA
I received a sample of this in a recent Birchbox shipment. I looked forward to trying it, but it was VERY dark and smelly. It did provide a nice, fairly even color, but I felt like it would rub off on my clothing or in the rain. It didn't, but the potency of it left me anxious. I prefer Jergen's evenglow lotion to this, even though it is milder.
Melissa T.
Lebanon, TN
I hate this stuff, it's terrible... not only does it smell bad, but it comes off during the day, or night, making you all splotchy, definitely not worth the price.
Cassandra T.
Bowling Green, KY
I got St. Tropez One Night Only Bronzer in my Ipsy bag in May and just now used it. This is supposed to be a top notch self-tanner, but I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. Maybe I just have really dry skin or something, but when I rubbed it on my skin to get the streaks to go away it would turn flaky. I did love the color, it is a nice shade of gold-ish brown and really does make you glow. It took a while to get it all smoothd out. Also, I put my white shirt on because I thought the bronzer was dry (I even stood in front of a fan for a while), but I was NOT dry and I got it all over my shirt and wasn't able to wear it so, give it like half an hour to really dry. I don't really think it would be worth the price, but however, they do have it in a mousse form and I think that could be better and seems like it would be less streaky. I would rate this.. mehhh.. okay.
Jessica D.
Jacksonville , Nc
The smell alone is a deterrent, but it also doesn't work very well. Blotchy tans will never be in style.
robin j.
Saint Albans, WV
Does this leave steaks or make you look orange?
Elisabeth B.
Does this product rub off onto your clothes at all or start to fade throughout the day?
Elizabeth R.
Where can I find these great products
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Does this smell like self-tanner?
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
How does this compare to the Sally Hansen instant tan, or other brands products?