BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
St Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan

St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan

What it is:
An innovative self-tan lotion used in the shower to deliver a natural-looking, buildable glow.

What it is formulated to do:
The most convenient way to tan—simply apply in shower and rinse in just three minutes. Great for all skintones and types, it delivers a natural-looking, bronze glow and extreme moisture without streaking or transferring onto clothing. It is made with a 100 percent natural DHA and infused with sweet almond oil to nourish the skin for a smooth, soft, hydrated finish. Use daily to gradually build an intense tan.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
For best results, use for three or more consecutive days. If you are looking to achieve a deeper tan, it’s important to not skip a day between applications since the color builds after each use. For an even darker glow, leave the lotion on your skin for up to five minutes before washing off. Apply generously as you can never over apply.

How well does this work for a light bronze glow? I’m looking for a subtle yet noticeable tan.
Is this product streaky looking when applied? #St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan
Does this leave a spray tan smell on your body after use?
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan!
How would you rate this product?
Megan  B.
Bagdad, KY
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan uploaded by Megan  B.
This stuff is incredible! It’s my go to tanner for at home. The color is even and makes you look like you’ve been at the beach. It’s a little sticky but dries quickly! You won’t regret it! This is me after using it!
Kim K.
West Columbia, TX
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I call this my magical self tanner! Can you believe you apply this in the shower, rinse off and walahhh you look like you’ve stepped out of a spray tan booth. No streaks, no orange tint, just beautiful, natural sun kissed tan that continues to build as you use the product daily. I’m so impressed, truly amazing self tanner!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
I can only give a single star to this self tanner as despite numerous uses in shower as directed, a tan never appeared. I’ve heard others complain of this as well.
Estee F.
Lock Haven, PA
I started trying this when I was about to get out of the shower, but it did not work too well. I found out that if you get out of the shower then put it on, it works SO much better.
Jennifer L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works well in the shower. I got mine from Sephora.com. easy to use and doesn't have a bad smell. I like to use this product around this time of the year.
Lori H.
Pittston, PA
1,491 reviews
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan uploaded by Lori H.
This is an ok product I used it in the shower but only saw a little difference a very light color used for a week and didn’t get much darker , it didn’t have a smell , like the packaging , it’s affordable maybe it would work on others but only got a little tan not much
Annalee K.
Ormond Beach, FL
Although I have the capability to become tan in the summer, I become very pasty in the winter, something I find very unattractive. I like that this product gives me a subtle healthy glow and it is extremely easy to use. I do recommend leaving on longer than three minutes, probably about five.
Lawden A.
Birmingham, AL
This was ok… didn’t really produce the color I was looking for honestly. The Jergens version of this was much much better and made me look darker so [email protected] not recommend this product.
Flora G.
West Hollywood, CA
I like this one because it’s mess-free and also, you won’t smell weird like with most self tanners. You just put it on during showering, wash it off and that’s it. Alo it did not turn orange on me. A ++
Lindsey S.
Timberlake, NC
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan uploaded by Lindsey S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had very high expectations for this self tanner. The process is not like most in shower lotions. You have to let it sit for a few minutes then wash it off. I did not see much of a result. I would prefer an in shower self tanning lotion that does not have to be washed off and is more like a lotion.

181 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dallas L.
Port Dover, ON
il y a 2 ans
The L. il y a 6 mois
Yeah it didn’t go well for me I applied exactly as instructed. Saying this I only used once as the streaking was horrendous but you never know there may be a nack to it :/
Pateel M.
Pasadena, CA
il y a 2 ans
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials In Shower Gradual Tan How does the gradual gel work? Do i have to apply it daily to see some color?