St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Plus Sculpt and Glow Everyday Multi-Active Toning Lotion uploaded by Mandy B.

BY ST. TROPEZ #31 in Self-Tanner

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A hydrating, quick-drying, and streak-free body lotion that delivers a natural, sunkissed glow with advanced skincare benefits. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Loss of firmness and elasticity If you want to know more… This luxuriously moisturizing body lotion visibly defines, sculpts, and tones, whilst gradually building to create a healthy-looking tan. The quick-absorbing formula is enhanced with tan-toning technology that contains a natural sea algae extract and hyaluronic acid for skin that feels firmer, reducing the appearance of imperfections and for an overall sculpted look. It's easy to apply, quick-drying, non-pore blocking, an ultra-hydrating for up to 48 hours. Plus, it's infused with a mood-boosting fragrance, sans the self tan smell. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is cruelty-free.

bethany F.
bethany F.
Cave Springs, AR
I got this in my ipsy bag this month... LOVE. IT. The color is natural "bronze" and really enhances my tan, it is non-streaky, has a clean and fresh scent. I really recommend it. It gives an instant glow. The bottle says the color and moisture lasts up to 48 hours. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion 6.7 oz
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
LOVE! So I'm already naturally tan but I like to use this to just brighten up my skin and give it more of a bronze color rather than dull brown. This is a body lotion with skin care ingredients to help with cellulite and spider veins. The color develops beautifully in just a few hours and can last for a few days, depending on how often you exfoliate your body. Totally recommend trying!
Maryjane F.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
I just started using this product and I can see my skin getting a nice glow I Bern using for bout three weeks now it's smells good it is pretty affordable and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to get a little glow to there skin in time it's great it also is a moisturizer
Carrie L.
Carrie L.
st Louis
I love this stuff!! It's gradual so less issues with lines and it has a green tint so it never looks orange. I do see a slight difference with the sculpting but it won't make a huge difference. I've repurchased this and will continue to during the summer.
Ally M.
Ally M.
WOW WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT. I THINK THIS PRODUCT IS VERY AFFORDABLE. THE QUALITY IS AMAZING. IT REALLY WORKS WELL:) MUST HAVE!! VERY EASY TO BLEND ON THE SKIN WITH A TAN MIT. IT HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FINISH. I CANNOT BELIEVE I WOULD BUT IT AGAIN!!!
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
this is a pretty good product it doesn't give you intense color right away, it's more of a gradual build, sometimes it makes my skin look like it's shimmery and sculpted, this stuff in my opinion it is expensive but there is more expensive stuff
Shellie P.
Shellie P.
Thomasville , GA
This is a pretty good self tanner if I had to buy a self tanner this would be my go to. It's pretty gentle for the most part. Not too crazy about the smell & is kinda pricey but worth every penny when applied correctly!
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love self tanner, this is a product I use daily. I always try to look darker without damaging my skin. It's the perfect way to get a summer glow in minutes. Highly recommended to my tan friends out there
Kellie P.
Kellie P.
Clinton Twp, MI
My favorite self tanning lotion I've tried so far. This is a natural looking tan no orange look. It also has a fresh scent compared to other self tanning lotions. It feels so silky and moisturizers really nicely.
Lillian F.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Best tanning I've used do far , I'm olive complexion so it gives me like nice golden tone , it takes times to build ? Not as long lasting as I would like , I buy it online and I would recommend this product 👍
S. W.
S. W.
Does this look natural or do you end up with an orange color?
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Does this streak?
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
I am obsessed with tanning products. Is this any good??
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
San Jose, CA
Can you use this product on the face?
Ally S.
Ally S.
How long does the tan last ?