BY ST. TROPEZ #30 in Self-Tanner

An ultra-hydrating body lotion that gradually builds to create a healthy-looking, sunkissed glow while giving an instant touch of bronze. For a beautiful, bronze glow that illuminates the skin, this ultra-hydrating body lotion is streak-free, easy to apply, and quick-drying. It delivers instant skin-perfecting coverage to blur imperfections and has no self tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance. Reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA and is clinically proven to hydrate the skin for up to 48 hours. It can be used daily to build your desired glow. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
At first I thought oh no, but turns out this product is good! I am not new to self tanning. I exfoliated in shower then applied this after I got out. I only applied to legs to test it out.
It did not go on smooth at all, and I thought it was super orange. Consistency is thick and hard to spread (it’s actually a lot of work). I woke up and my legs feel soft, and have a sun kissed bronze (no orange). So, I am happy!

Added bonus- this is actually the first self tanner that actually does not smell like tanner! I recently tried Tan water by luxe tan, which smelled good on application but an hour later came the dreaded tanner smell. This smells fresh and my spouse actually asked what I was wearing because I smelled fresh!

Overall, if you could get past the application process, this is a great self-tanner for a natural (not fake) glow/bronze!

Wash your hands immediately after application so they don’t stain:) Happy Tanning!
Smells a little weird after applying but definitely works well and I see results immediately. I UV tan, but this helps to even my skin tone as well as equalize parts of my body that aren’t as tan as others. Doesn’t leave streaks or harsh lines since it’s gradual. Works very well and a little goes a long way. Also very moisturizing on the skin.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This lotion is amazing! I use it everyday after my shower mixed with my regular moisturizer. It makes your skin very soft and does add a subtle glow. Whenever I’m not tanning I use this stuff. It gives you a beautiful base color. Recommend to anyone who wants to add some color.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I love this product it is so easy to use and even without a mitt. I'm only giving four stars because it goes rather quickly and it is expensive. After just two uses I was a nice dark glow. I use the facial tanning for my hands and feet because when I first used this it turned my toes and a patch of eczema on my hand and arm orange. It lasts a week or more without reapplying but depending how dark you want to be it goes quickly using on the entire body. I don't care much for the smell it is like a tanning lotion smell.
Jessika A.
Four stars because I truly love this product! It gives a beautiful glow to the skin and the smell isn't too harsh. As you use it, it does build up color on your skin a little bit without an orange-y undertone. I'm pretty fair, so a lot of tanning lotions make me very orange.
Disclaimer: I only took away one star because this lotion gave me an itchy rash all over my body, but that was my own fault because I am sensitive to scents! Otherwise, I thought that this was a great product!
Leila✨ A.
st.louis
When I bought this I was very excited to try it out. It gives off a beautiful tan tint on my skin. It also leaves my skin feeling soft and silky. Sometimes I don’t like sitting out in the sun to tan so this is a great alternative.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
I’m a believer in St. tropez. I’ve never wanted to spend the money on this brand but now that I have it’s so worth it. It doesn’t smell bad which is reason enough to buy this product and it looks so natural most people believe it’s truly my skin color!
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Y’all omg ! This stuff is absolutely amazing . I am fair skinned with dyed blonde hair and it is super hard for me to tan . I don’t want to end up with skin cancer so I’ve swapped from tanning bed to self tanners . I use this everyday and after just one application I can tell a difference . I would highly recommend this ! Awesome color and no streaks !
Caitlin C.
Richmond
Love this self tanner! I thought it would be a little more gradual but it gives great color even after just one use! Because of that I only use about once every three days so one bottle does last a good amount of time!
jordan Z.
Chesapeake, VA
This is my all time favorite self tanner! It goes on bronze, so you won’t have any trouble with missing spots, and the color is absolutely amazing! I even took it on a trip and spilled it on a bunch of my white clothes, and it washed right out in the washing machine. So good!
Jazzmyn C.
I have been looking to get a gradual tan and was wondering if anyone ever used this product? Does it make your skin oily or clog your pores?
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Will this leave me orange? Is it streaky? And is it worth the cost
Ivana S.
Is it really worth the time and money? I'm super dark for a caucasian but in the winter I want to maintain my colour? And does it make harm to the skin?
Brandi C.
Las Vegas, NV
How much do you need to apply at once?
ZOE M.
Namur
Does it look fake or does it look like a real tan ?