St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion

What it is: An ultra-hydrating body lotion that gradually builds to create a healthy-looking, sunkissed glow while giving an instant touch of bronze. What it is formulated to do: For a beautiful, bronze glow that illuminates the skin, this ultra-hydrating body lotion is streak-free, easy to apply, and quick-drying. It delivers instant skin-perfecting coverage to blur imperfections and has no self tan smell, yet features a new mood-boosting fragrance. Reapply daily, or as desired, to build your depth of tan. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: This product contains a 100 percent natural DHA and is clinically proven to hydrate the skin for up to 48 hours. It can be used daily to build your desired glow. Suggested Usage: -Apply daily, or as desired, to clean, dry skin in an upward circular motion. -Ensure all areas are covered and lightly glide any excess lotion over your hands and feet. -Wash hands after application. -Wait until touch dry before getting dressed. -Allow four to eight hours before getting wet. -Exfoliate regularly to maintain your tan and top-up as desired. Precautions: -Carry out a patch test 24 hours before use. -External use only. -Dont apply to broken or irritated skin. -Stop if irritation occurs. -Self tan may stain. -Avoid contact with eyes or lips and rinse if contact occurs. -Sun safety warning: this product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Size: 6.7 oz Ingredients: -100 Percent Natural DHA: Tanning agent. Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy)silylethyl Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycerin, Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum, Siloxane Resin, PEG-10, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-DI-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Linalool, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoceteth-10, Decylene Glycol, Dodecene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, d-limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Anisyl Alcohol, Coumarin, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

Many good reviews, its really good?
Hola saben si cae bien en pieles claras?
How long does this last and how does it smell? I’ve been trying to find a good tanner that lasts a long time and doesn’t smell awful or turn me orange.
Start your review of St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion!
Fairborn, OH
I prefer this over some of the other, heavier and more dramatic and permanent products offered for sled tanning. I always worry about mistakes or missed spots and with most noises and mists it so noticeable and difficult to correct. With the gradual tan it’s never like that! It’s not nearly as heavy or dark as most others and truly gives you a gradual glow. I like that I can control when enough is enough or continue if I want a deeper tan. The smell is nice and isn’t that typical self tan smell that is noticeable and nauseating 😆 I also don’t use a mit with this application and just wash my hands immediately after and I’ve had no issue with any staining on my hands. It doesn’t stain clothing either and lasts for a few weeks and just needs maintenve when it begins to wear off. I recommend this product for this who want a gradual and natural tan that’s within their control!
Miami Springs, FL
St. Tropez has amazing tanning products! I personally use this product because it gradually builds so I can stop applying once I reach the color I want! I always recommend that people apply with gloves so that it applies as evenly as possible and so that the palms of your hands don’t turn orange! Also stand nude in front of a fan so it fully drys and prevents any patching!
Kewaunee , WI
This product smells absolutely wonderful. It was a very gradual tan as well, so you don’t go straight to orange as some other products tend to cause. The price was very affordable for the amount of product you get. My one suggestion would be get a mitt to apply (amateur mistake) otherwise your hands will look pretty crazy and it is quite difficult to get off.
Taylorsville
I liked this product because it was moisturizing along with tinting. It also was a nice light touch of color which is what I was looking for. The only downside is making sure you always get all the same spots so you don’t get any discoloring. St.tropez is a mid range priced product so you won’t be breaking the bank on any of their products.
Charlotte, NC
St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Gradual Tan Everyday Tinted Body Lotion uploaded by Gina A.
I take one star away for the after smell. don’t get me wrong, this stuff WORKS. But it also, SMELLS. After an exfoliating shower I put this all over my body (except my face). I’m pretty sure u can put it on your face but I’m so scared of messing up fake tan I don’t trust myself to put it on my face 🤣. It goes on like lotion. So after my shower, I’ll put it everywhere, and lay on a towel on my bed til it completely COMPLETELY dries. Maybe after like 20 mins or so I start to smell the fake tan smell. And the smell will last all day. So if you have plans. Don’t do it that day!
Villa Park, IL
I could not recommend a better self tanner. It is the perfect tint. It does not leave your skin orange looking at all and it doesn’t have a leave a bad smell to you either - which some of the self tanners can. This is something I like to use in the winter when we have no sun!
So far I love this product, my only complaint would be that you have to use A LOT because it’s so thick and doesn’t blend easily. It also calls for a gradual tan but for how pale I am it got me tan after just one use. BUT, I wasn’t orange and the smell was actually pleasant!
Woodland Hls, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to product before going on tropical vacations. It has a natural looking color, better than most I’ve tried that leave me slightly orange. The smell is typical of a sunless product. I like to use this at bedtime so I can shower the stink off me the next morning.
Brooklyn
This product works very well and makes my skin glow! Tip, use a glove or an old pair of socks and rub thoroughly to avoid any streaks. Without a glove, the soles of your hands will turn color. This is great for any special event coming up that will look great with a tan.
cheyenne
Although somewhat natural compared to many product lines it seems to dry my already patched skin. Wish they would have a more quenching line for my thirsty skin. Perfect for vacation to even out your color but make sure you larger your moisturizer after using this line.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
La jolla, CA
2 years ago
Melissa M. • a year ago
I like the bronzing mousse more than this tinted tanner..