St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser 200ml

Follow St. Tropez's top tip for a natural looking tan with this Tan Optimiser Body Moisturiser and you can't go far wrong. Well-nourished deeply moisturised skin will give you a sleek smooth base for a gorgeous even tan. This daily hydrator is packed with a luxurious blend of ingredients to help keep your skin looking sleek supple and hydrated every day. Essential for softening dry areas before self tan application the Tan Optimiser Body Moisturiser has been created by St. Tropez the tanning experts you can trust to get it right. Directions of use: After regular exfoliation smooth this hydrating moisturiser all over your body in between self tan applications. Prior to self tanning apply to dry areas such as your elbows hands knees ankles and feet.

Is this truly non transferring?
Start your review of St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisturiser 200ml!
Hoboken, NJ
This is a great lotion for enhancing your already tan skin. I use this when I’m tanning continuously for an event or using my self-tanner gradually. If you’re looking to go the extra mile with your tan, this is it.
Richmond, VA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I got this in a set at Nordstrom that also included an exfoliater and the self tanner. This product is intriguing but it basically just works like any other lotion. I recommend any unscented lotions while using a self tanner
Des Moines, IA
I started using this to prep and maintain tan and - ANNERS , BUT I LITERALLY JUST CONTINUOUSLY USE IT AT ALL TIMES NIW DUE TO HOW WELL UT LITERALLY HYDRATES MY SKIN AND FACE I LOVE ITS SMELL TOO ITS SO YUMMY.
Bunker Hill , WV
This is a light moisturizer that you are supposed to use on thicker areas like elbows and knees. They also recommend using it after to enhance your tan and keep your skin looking good. I didn't find it moisturizing enough to use alone and had to follow up with my regular body lotion. It absorbs quickly and has a silky feel, but I don't think it makes that big of a difference to use in your tanning routine.
Nice scent, and I do notice self tan lasting longer when using this lotion. However it does not provide very much moisture or hydration to the skin.
I do like the tanning hands and body moisturizer I do believe that it lastsMore when you wear it
Alfreton, Derbyshire
St Trope has always been my go to self tan since I was a teenager. You get a lovely even coverage of just the right golden glow. Not to mention how nice it smells! It's also a really decent price for the top class product you receive.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...