St. Tropez St Tropez Prep & Maintain Mini Kit uploaded by Brooke H.St. Tropez St Tropez Prep & Maintain Mini Kit uploaded by Elaina A.

BY ST. TROPEZ

St Tropez Prep & Maintain Kit keeps your tan looking gorgeous for longer. Contains: Body Polisher - 85ml. Exfoliates your skin, creating the perfect canvas for your tan. Use the Body Polisher every two days after applying your tan to ensure even fading Body Moisturiser - 85ml. Before applying your tan to eliminate dry areas and ensure an even application. Apply the moisturiser daily to hydrate the skin and prolong your tan. see more...

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I always feel 100% better about myself when I'm a rich golden color. In order to keep my tan looking the best 24/7 I rely so hard on these Prep + Maintain products. I exfoliate with the Prep portion at least 12 hours prior to tanning to remove and dead skin cells and to polish my skin. I use the Maintain lotion the following day after ai tan to keep my skin hydrated and to keep my tan fresh. I use these products 3-4 times a week and highly reccomend them to any serious self tanner!
jamie z.
I love st. tropez products so much! I am naturally very pale and the self tanner helps me get ready for summer and special occasions every time.