BeautySkinTanning ProductsSt.Tropez
ST TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse

ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse

St. Tropez's 10 day tan just got a lot sweeter!

Infused with a candy shop scent and moisturizing marshmallow extract, the Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse Kit is a delicious Limited Edition take on their iconic and best-selling Classic Mousse. This lightweight mousse tailors to your individual skin tone, for a natural and healthy-looking golden tan that lasts for 10 days - no need for s'more than just one application. Comes with their Luxe Applicator Mitt, perfect for a streak-free flawless finish.

Benefits:
Result: Medium Golden Tan
Streak-free and easy-to-apply with a light bronzed tone to guide application
Quick-drying and non-sticky
No transfer & no Self Tan smell
Simply apply and shower off after 4-8 hours
94% Agreed they felt more confident with a tan
Vegan-friendly & made with 100% naturally derived tanning active

This kit includes:
Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse (6.7 oz)
St. Tropez Luxe Applicator Mitt

How to Use

Step 1: Exfoliate 24 hours prior to use. Moisturise dry areas including elbows, knees, ankles, feet and any light hair.
Step 2: For best results, apply using our tan applicator mitt in upward circular motions to the skin, ensuring all areas are covered and lightly glide excess tan over the hands and feet.
Step 3: Wait until touch dry before getting dressed.
Step 4: Allow 4-8 hours before getting wet to allow your tan to fully develop.

Precautions: Carry out a patch test 24 hours prior to use. Wash palms after use. Self/ Gradual/ Instant tan may stain. Do not apply to sensitive, broken or irritated skin. Stop if irritation occurs. Do not get in eyes, if you do rinse well with water. Avoid contact with lips. Store below 30°C/86°F. Sun safety warning: This product does not contain a sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin ageing, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not burn.

Ingredients

Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Coco-Glucoside, Caramel, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Althaea Officinalis Root, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).

How is this tanning lotion on the skin during the summer? Does it come off easily if you workout, swim, etc. (after the application and rinsing off process is complete)?
Has anyone tried this and loved it?
What does this smell like? Is it sweet?
Start your review of ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Melanie  F.
Anchorage, AK
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Melanie  F.
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Melanie  F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great self tanner and a great smell! Doesn’t leave you orange or streaky. Love that they have this scent available.
Christiana A.
Brighton, CO
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Christiana A.
Pros: Easy to use. Lasts about a week. Scrubs off easily. (Can be a con) Provides a nice natural brown glow with a delicious scent. Cons: Rubs off inside the elbow creases after only a few days. The packaging also gets frustratingly messy after a while.
member-a9a04
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by member-a9a04
BEWARE. If you have fair skin and have sensitive skin DO NOT GET THIS. My entire body is covered in this rash. It looks so gross and I did research and other customers had the same reaction. Not even a good tan.
MA F.
Anchorage, AK
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Yum! The St Tropez brand is great for self tanning. I find that their self tanning creams always work well and leave a natural looking tan. This is the St Tropez self tanner in the scent ‘whipped marshmallow’. I like that they gave us a great scent option that’s not just coconut scented!
Glori  M.
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Glori  M.
I have self tanned for about 25 years now and this particular st Tropez product is my absolute favorite! It works just like the original st Tropez but it smells like yummy toasted marshmallows! It goes on evenly dries quickly and gives me a nice color! ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse
Megan D.
Sacramento, CA
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Megan D.
Love the 2 in 1 package with the tanner and mitt. The mousse is smells amazing compared to other tanners I’ve tried such as Clinique and Loreals. Even after 8 hours, you don’t get that nasty DHA tanner smell. It’s definitely buildable too and the color looks really natural with an olive tone. No orange!
Jessica  S.
I love this self tanner. It smells amazing. It is super easy to use and is not streaky. It leaves a nice color that can be built up over time.
Emily C.
Moorhead, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I WISH they would bring this product back! It was the BEST self tanner mousse color and scent ever! If it ever does, I am grabbing 3 of them! It’s a little on the pricey side but it lasted me a good 6 months! St. Tropez Luxe Double Sided Applicator Mitt ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse
Abbie P.
Fort Collins
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been wanting to try this mousse for a long time and I happened to get it 50% off at Ulta. The guide color is beautiful and DARK and olive-toned. The mousse was really easy to apply and blend out with a mitt. I applied and let it sit overnight, about 12 hours. When I rinsed some of the color guide came off as expected, and I was left with I would say is a medium golden tan, just as advertised. There was NO DHA smell whatsoever, not even after sleeping, just yummy sugary deliciousness. I also didn’t see any staining to my sheets or clothing. Overall I enjoyed using this product. For summer I will grab a darker formula, but for winter this will be my go-to.
Makaela S.
Tunkhannock, PA
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse uploaded by Makaela S.
My favorite self tanner. It smells wonderful, is easy to apply and gives a great summer glow anytime of year. It’s a little on the pricey side but a little goes a long way so it’s worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
JESSICA S.
Bardstown, KY
il y a 2 ans
ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse ? Is this as good as it seems? Does it go on smooth and even?
Kaitlyn O. il y a 2 ans
YES! This brand of tanner gives me the best application! I have never had any streaks and it looks amazing once on!