Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Self Tan Untinted Classic Bronzing Mousse, 67 oz

St. Tropez Self Tan Untinted Classic Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 oz

St. Tropez Self Tan Untinted Classic Bronzing Mousse is a new, discreet formula that applies clear and develops over 4-8 hours to give you a natural, healthy-looking tan. It's free of the classic self-tan smell and when it fades, it fades evenly. Self Tan Untinted Classic Bronzing Mousse

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Untinted Classic Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 oz!
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have trouble applying tanner evenly, this is not the product for you. Because it is untinted, it’s easy for streaks to show up. I like that I can apply this and go and it won’t leave any color residue on clothes or sheets because it’s clear. It’s just tricky to see where you’ve applied it. Very long lasting and the smell is not too bad.
North Yorkshire, scarborough
I absolutely love this product! I hate the smell of fake tan usually but this is quite subtle. The packaging is gorgeous and it is on offer in B&M at the minute which is even better! Streak free and lasts me a good week!

Looking for your answer?