BY ST. TROPEZ

St. Tropez Self Tan Starter Kit allows you to get the perfect St Tropez glow in one easy purchase! This kit contains: 1 Tan Enhancing Body Polish 6.7 oz, 1 Applicator Mitt for Body, 1 Self Tan Bronzing Mousse 4 oz. Get it quick! This limited edition... see more...

Rene E.
San Antonio, TX
5/5 because of how easy it was to use! Very beginner friendly! I loved this product because it gave me that glowy tan I wanted. It smells like coconuts in my opinion so it wasn’t horrible like most self tanners! I recommend it you’re not a pro tanner and need a quick bronzing
Daneen R.
Bridgeport, CT
let me start off by saying that this product is pricey. But, I have to admit it's definitely worth the price. I have been using over-the-counter, drugstore self tanning products for years mostly because I did not want to invest the money in a product that may or may not work. I received this product at a discount, which gave me the opportunity to test it out with minimal financial investment LOL. Well I am happy to report that this has got to be one of the best high-end self tanning products on the market. The application goes on smoothly, not streaky. It dries within minutes, so you are not a sticky smelly mess for hours afterward, which tends to happen with other products. The tan develops rather quickly, within hours, and it is a nice warm tone, definitely not orange. St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Summer Favorites Kit
katie y.
Pilot mtn , NC
I loved this starter kit. I had never tried St. Tropez products before and didn't want to pay for the full size until I knew if I liked it. This came with an application mit, tan extender lotion, exfoliating polish, and the tanning mousse. I didn't love the smell of the lotion or exfoliating polish but the mousse went on so smoothly. I could see where I was applying it because of the faint color it has at first so I never ended up streaked or with bare spots. I have very pale skin and this was a perfect color-- I think it would work well on any skin tone.
Jennifer H.
Pennsauken, NJ
This was very easy to use and I saw results the next day when I woke up! I used an oil free moisturizer on my hands, feet, elbows & knees prior to application and I make sure I wash my hands after application. I wait 5 mins until I'm dry and then I put my clothes on. In order for the tan to last and not streaky, make sure you keep moisturizing every day with an oil free moisturizer.
Addie P.
Harrisville, WV
When you're wanting to get a good fake tan that's not going to cause harsh lines from running, or turn you orange, I would highly suggest this tanner. It is very easy to apply and I'm always happy with the end result. You apply it with a mitt and wash it off a couple hours later in the shower. My tan would always last at least a week before getting spotty on my skin.
Destini J.
Laveen, AZ
This is my first self tanner kit. It's so easy to use and the smell is wonderful. I love that it comes with an exfoliating serum and the mitt fits perfectly and helps apply evenly. It's also fast drying which I love and I didn't have a problem with transfer. Next time I think I will go a shade darker. The color is great too it was not orange at all. Lol
Samantha K.
Love this self tanner! For the last 12 years I've tried many self tanners, clarins, jergens and a whole bunch of others all of them make me look like an oompah lumpa this is the one and only that give me that sun kissed tan I'm looking for and I don't look streaky. It also smells nice.
Julia K.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this self tanner so much! I apply about every week and it is such a fabulous product.  It adds a beautiful tan to the skin and stays for a couple days.  I am on my second bottle of this and I absolutely love it.  It is super easy to apply and I would recommend this!
Mary S.
I have fallen in love with this selfless tanner. As someone who is currently pregnant I cannot tan in a tanning bed but even in Alaska I want a nice tan glow. This product has made that possible with no streaks. It was very easy to apply and was worth every penny!
Christy M.
Sandusky, OH
So easy to do by myself. I use to find myself missing spots and spending so much money on applicators. This one is so simple, and it comes with an applicator that you can actually clean and don't have to throw away. I like how it blends with my skin so naturally.
Victoria F.
Is there s tutorial for this?

Amazon