St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. For Naturally Tanned Perfect Legs. Airbrush Finish for a Natural Long Lasting Self Tan This lightweight 360° aerosol spray gives instant color and an airbrushed finish whilst building a natural long lasting self tan.  For naturally tanned perfect legs.  Contains ST. TROPEZ Aromaguard™ Technology.  Created by ST. TROPEZ the tanning experts you trust to get it right. Aerosols Do Not Contain CFCS.

Can you only use this on the legs?
How easy is this to use, does it tan evenly?
Is this good for people who are very fair skinned? I Don’t want to look orange nor do I really want to take lots of time to use it.
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray!
Product Highlights
“little bit streaky, but maybe because im not great at applying it but still, really good buy, not orange just a nice brown tanned looking skin.” in 1 review
“I am usually a fan of rub in lotion self tanners as the spray ons just never seem to work out for me but the St. Tropez Self Tan spray blends well and doesn't look spotty and uneven when I use it and dries nicely and doesn't leave my legs feeling sticky. ” in 1 review
Stafford, VA
Yes yes yessssssss! If you haven’t tried this, you MUST! I can only speak for myself, but I love smell, the feel and the total outcome after application of this product. I love the product and I feel it’s worth every dollar! Left my legs looking so glossy without the high shine or streaks. Definitely recommend!
I give this product a 3 out of 5 stars. I've tried this product a couple of times and I must say it does give me a great tan and it not too dark. What I don't like about it is that it fades away very fast and also leave streaks marks even with the glove.
Williamstown, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great tanner for those who need a bit of color on their skin. Especially during the winter. I like how it's a mousse and you know where you're putting it and you can tell if you mixed it well enough. At first might seem orange but take a shower and it looks great
bastrop
This product is amazing! This is my number one self tanner. I got mine from ultra and it was alittle pricy but it last a long time. The packaging is simple with I like. And I will definitely buy it again.
Manhattan Bch, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hands down the best foam self tanner. I use the mit & it has been a game changer. It does smell like tanner BUT you get super dark. Exfoliating is key..! I like to be super dark, so i later up. Would most definitely recommend..!
Fresno, CA
This tanning spray is very controllable to apply however does have “the tanning smell”. Would like to see the smell improved. Other than the smell, this spray leaves no streaks or orange colors and I do have fair skin.
Nashville, TN
One of the better self tanners I've used. I first bought because of the hype of it and now I'm a repeat user. It covers well without the orange tan look. Make sure you exfoliate before using for best coverage and look!
Easton, PA
St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray uploaded by Lauren P.
St tropez - I can't say enough about this self tanner . I have always called this "the self tanner for dummies " ( ha ) . I love how easy it is to put the mouse on with the mit , wait a few hours , shower and then I look bronzed . I have always had problems with self tanners because they have ALL turned my fair skin orange but this is perfect . Perfect product , perfect application , and perfect packaging . If anyone is second guessing buying this product - go buy it ! I use it al year long !
Wilmington, NC
I have heard nothing but good things about the St. Tropez self tanning line. Its a bit more expensive compared to others but obviously worth it! Doesn't seem orangey in color. The #1 thing I love is that it's spray on so your hands don't get messy and it applies evenly!
I don't think I would buy this again, it doesn't go on very evenly and so I have to rub it in with my hands, which then gets the product all over my hands. I don't think I would purchase this again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...