Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerSt.Tropez
St Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray

St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. For Naturally Tanned Perfect Legs. Airbrush Finish for a Natural Long Lasting Self Tan This lightweight 360° aerosol spray gives instant color and an airbrushed finish whilst building a natural long lasting self tan.  For naturally tanned perfect legs.  Contains ST. TROPEZ Aromaguard™ Technology.  Created by ST. TROPEZ the tanning experts you trust to get it right. Aerosols Do Not Contain CFCS.

Does it look real?
Can you only use this on the legs?
How easy is this to use, does it tan evenly?
Start your review of St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray!
Product Highlights
little bit streaky, but maybe because im not great at applying it but still, really good buy, not orange just a nice brown tanned looking skin.in reviews
I am usually a fan of rub in lotion self tanners as the spray ons just never seem to work out for me but the St. Tropez Self Tan spray blends well and doesn't look spotty and uneven when I use it and dries nicely and doesn't leave my legs feeling sticky. in reviews
Carina K.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely loved this self tanner compare to all the others I have tried in the past! It's the perfect natural tan color, not too orange or too bronze. The smell is not overpowering like most self tanners. Plus it doesn't rub off on clothes or streak when you sweat.
Megan B.
Bagdad, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing! It is my go to self tanner. The color is even and dark and leaves me feeling super confident! It is a little sticky until it dries but it does so quickly. You won’t regret it! The best one yet!
Adara B.
Las Vegas
This was not the greatest tanner in my prospective. It left my legs more orange looking then tan, and leaves streak marks as well. It also fades away in a short amount of time. I would not recommend it to others.
Rebecca C.
Maysville, GA
I am an otherwise pale person. I have tried many self tanners and ended up streaky and uneven. This product definitely make someone like me look like a pro. It's fool proof!
Natasha D.
Lisbon, OH
Pretty good but not great. I prefer Josie maran brand over this. I'm fair skinned and burn easily. It did provide natural color but I had a few streaking issues. Could have been me but I've been using self tanners for over a decade so I do have experience with them. I may repurchase again in the future.
Christine B.
Philadelphia, PA
St. Tropez Self Tan Perfect Legs Spray uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved it whole bottle is gone but does come off in water easily but I love how it tans you very fast
Mary L.
This works great for a quick spray. You will see an immediate difference ! Perfect for a night out.
Courtney C.
Huntsville, AL
I used this for a formal in college! Th color is great and not orange like a lot of these products can be
Erica S.
Carrollton, TX
I absolutely love this product I love the aerosol spray because it makes it look extra even it's just like going to the tanning salon and getting a spray tan it's like having your own personal airbrush tan at home I would definitely recommend this to other people
Lauren T.
Ridgewood, NY
Very easy to apply with the spray feature and leaves a nice even tan on skin
Very easy to apply with the spray feature and leaves a nice even tan on skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria F.