BY ST. TROPEZ

This lightweight easy-to-use lotion is specially formulated to make your natural or self-tan last longer than ever.  Simply smooth on for an instant color boost.  Sweep all over for deep nourishment and sleek supple skin.  This unique lotion is infused with rich Mediterranean oils, antioxidant Vitamin E and a specialist mix of tanners to help prolong your golden, natural looking tan. Our innovative fragrance technology helps to take away the tell-tale tanning aroma to make way for a beautiful subtle, yet refreshing fragrance.  Created by St. Tropez, the tanning experts you trust to get it right.  So whatever your skin type, it s easy to use for the most natural looking ultimate tan. Self Tan Intensifier. see more...

• Where can I get this? St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Moisturizer2 Answers
  • Where is the best place to buy this?1 Answers
  • I need this item for yesterday that's great, has anyone used it?1 Answers
Rosie P.
Arlington, MA
Im a big fan of St. Tropez products. anytime i try anything else i go back to St. Tropez. I mix this with the daily tanner (in medium/dark) and add a little bit of the tinted daily tanner for a guide in between my sunless tanning sessions. great product!
Carrie L.
I have skin that naturally tans in the sun. I don't burn. I love using the St. Tropez Tan Enhancing Moisturizer. With tanning, at least for me, my skin tends to dry out very easily. I love this moisturizer from St. Tropez. It helps intensify my natural tan while moisturizing my skin. Such a great product if you have naturally dry skin. You've got to feed your skin to keep it moisturized or you're going to lose your beautiful tan!! Love this stuff!
Brittany H.
Lonoke, AR
Absolutely love love this brand self tanner... it allow you to get so dark in a natural way.. it isn't orange at all or even look fake... I highly recommend this brand they also have a foam which is amazing as well.. the quality is great and and it goes on so smoothly
Karla M.
St tropez is by far my favorite self tanner. You have to exfoliate very well before using it though. The color is perfect for me, and I don't look like a walking orange. The smell is bad! But I love the results.
elise s.
bastrop
This stuff is amazing! It's my favorite self tanner. It gives me a beautiful finish. It doesn't damage my skin or make it dry. It's alittle pricey but one bottle last a long time and the results is worth it.
Taylor S.
Granger, IN
Saint Tropez is the best self tanner I have ever used. 1. You don't turn orange. 2. They even carry a in shower tanning lotion for easy use! I love this stuff and it isn't sticky
Conny B.
Atlanta, GA
I love all st. Tropez products as they are one of the best and most natural looking tanners I've come across! I love this one in particular because of its intensity it adds to a current tan and the natural glow that it leaves!!
Sage N.
Enfield, CT
This is a great self tanner. Doesn't streak and isn't orange. It is expensive but you get what you pay for. I have used their products many times and will continue to buy them unless I find a cheaper alternative
Noelle S.
I usually don't use self tanner because of a previous bad experience but I received this as a sample and loved it. The results don't look artificial and I didn't have any streaking or anything so it looked nice.
Jasmine  .
Sartell, MN
This stuff is great! I got it in a sample subscription box and loved it!! Very gradual changes
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Where is the best place to buy this?
Brittany H.
Pickering , ON
Does this have self tanner in it?
Kristina V.
Warminster, PA
I've never used this product, is it streaky?