BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I really love St. Tropez in general and have used it for years. I love that the colour guard is dark so you can see where you are applying to avoid patchy-ness. I have very pale skin and I've used this on my pale skin and it looks great but sometimes its a hit or miss how it fades from super dark to pale. I generally will use this in the summer when I have slightly more colour so when it fades it does it more gradually.
Cristina T.
The St. Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse is by far the best self tanner I have ever tried. I'm extremely pale; many high-end self tanners that promise a deep bronze color never produce results for me.I am so happy with my purchase of this product. I have tried so many self tanners and they always leave me orange or patchy. T
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
I absolutely love this product gets me from pale to dark so fast I absolutely love it for the pool parties Great price good value. I buy mine at Sephora.
Brook F.
Great product that creates a natural deep tan. I just wish the smell was more pleasant. The scent lingers for at least 3 days and it's not sexy
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
This ultra dark formula from st.tropez comes out as a lightweight foam for easy streak free application that dries super quick!
Christina T.
Saddle Brook, NJ
St. Tropez is a great company. They are very well respected and I love their products ! Their bronzers are the best!!!!
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
I love this tanning mousse!! It always gives me a super even tan and extremely dark. I’ve bought this a few times.
Angela P.
Arlington, VA
This is a great self tanner! It is easy to apply and does not get streaky like other ones I have used.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Haven't try this but i want to... so what's the best for light tan??? They said this is amazing!
Ally M.
Fresno, CA
One of the best everyone always thinks I came back from a tropical vacation when I use this!!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?