BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
I absolutely love this product, i bought this in the begining of summer, this lasted me all the way till august, this gave me such an amazing tan, absolutely no orange tint, even coverage, didn't irritate my skin, best self tanner ive ever used!
Lindsey W.
Wilson, NC
This stuff will really make you dark if that's what you're going for! Just make sure you blend it all in quickly so it won't look patchy, and you'll have a gorgeous tan that looks pretty real!
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
I love the St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse. It gives a great real looking tan and doesn't leave any lines after application. It also has a fresh scent that doesn't smell like typical self tanners.
Mariah M.
Love this product! It smells great and really convenient with the color guard! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a natural looking tannthat lasts long and easy to apply
Cadie F.
Middleburg, FL
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 fl oz more...
Best fake tan of all times! I use this stuff on the daily! Love the way it makes my skin feel and look. Never orange always a bronze goddess.! The smell is amazing as well. Go buy you won't regret it!
Demi B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I've learned a mousse works much better than a spray or lotion. It blends much better and has much less streaking. This product provides an amazing tan that lasts for awhile!
Laura S.
Chelsea, Ma
I pretty obviously don't need to tan, but I have heard rave reviews about this product. I know very many young women who would prefer this brand over most if not all others.
Kathy P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used almost every self tanner on the market and this is by far my favorite. I used this 3 nights in a row and then once every 2-3 days and the color is beautiful. No streaking or uneven fading! Love this product!
Riley H.
Norco, CA
If you are looking for a real dark tan, this is it! I always struggle with my body turning orange from spray tan products and this has been the first one I've used that didn't make me orange at all. It's worth the price!
Heidi G.
Manchester, NH
I won't be buying this product again i have some what tan skin and it was uneven you can tell it was a self tanner I didn't glow I looked orange/brown I prefer L.A tan over this gives me more color and it looks real
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?