BY ST. TROPEZ #14 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • Is there a big difference from this product and the express? Is t...1 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
melissa p.
I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you. Does not leave you orange actually a lil green after application but as soon as you wash it off the end results are amazing. Application with the mit is very easy. Great self tanner!!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I am a huge fan of the original St. Tropez bronzing foam, and this takes it to another level. So dark and amazing! It comes out of the container a green color, minimizing that orange "fake tan" look. Goes on easily and quickly without leaving skin feeling super sticky. I highly recommend!
Lynley B.
Dublin, OH
This is the best self tanner in all of the land. Yes, you apply the mousse, and you look like one of Shrek's family members, BUT the color payoff you get for going to bed green is so worth it. This is the bomb. Also, don't try to go without the mitt. You need the mitt!
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
I just started using the dark after I used the medium. This is my go to tanning product it goes on great has great coverage gets you nice and dark you look golden and you don't look like an orange. I say yes to this product 100% I feel it's the best on the market .
Kristen C.
Mount Holly, NJ
Absolutely amazing. I'll never try another product over this. Quick, easy, user friendly, and extremely natural. I've gotten so many compliments on my healthy glow and I'll be wearing this for a friends wedding in a few weeks to balance out a really pale colored dress.
meghan s.
Liberty, MO
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This expensive brand is the best self tanning products. It's pretty easy to use and dose not turn you orange color. The only bad thing is the cost but worth the price. It last for a long time works with all body color. They come in few types. You just layer it on
Rachel N.
Austin, TX
I really love this self tanner!! it really works well just applying it with my hands!! looks very natural, i usually just use jargons self tanner but i will never go back after using this one!! love it so much
Christine D.
Toomsboro, GA
Love this stuff! It applies so evenly and looks like a real tan! I never look orange or patchy. I do use the mitt to apply it though. It is worth the money if you self tan
Ashley Q.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite self tanner hands down. Does require a little work to really smooth in with no streaks but totally worth the work and the money. I have olive skin naturally and this looks great on me!
Courtney T.
I have probably tried every self-tanner out there and this is one of my favorites! I am very fair-skinned, but this does not make you look orange. As long as you pay attention to detail, you will get a streak-free look. Goes on with a green tint and does have the self-tanner smell, so make sure you use it before bed to rinse in the morning. I just wish it lasted longer!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Columbia, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?