BY ST. TROPEZ #18 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This has got to be my absolute favorite self tanner of all time! I was able to moisturize my face and body prior to applying it without causing any uneven patches as I had experienced with other tanners. The tint allows you to see where your applying it. Have been able to do my facials including light exfoliation without affecting the colour. The colour it self looks like the most natural tan without any orange tint. Long lasting. I also recommend the mitt for a more flawless application. Love this product can't get enough of it.
Carley P.
Garden City, NY
Best self tanner in my opinion. If used properly there is minimal streaking and almost immediate results that get even darker over the next few hours. Not orange at all! I am naturally fair and use the darker mousse without any issues. Does come off on white clothes and will leave some stains on lighter outfits even if applied the day before. Overall amazing self tanner!
Kristin  R.
W Bloomfield, MI
I have never been an enthusiast about self tan until I found St. Tropez. My only complaint was that the color could be deeper, especially in the summer time. The "dark" formulation makes a good thing even better. I have quite fair skin naturally, and I find that the dark color is perfect. When applying with a mitt (either the St. Tropez one or Ulta's work fine) I can get even application very quickly. This product seems a bit thinner than the original formulation, so more care is needed to prevent streaks.

Exfoliating prior to applying is key to getting a good result.
Nicole H.
Suwanee
This product didn't work for me. My friends love it and it seems to work great for them but I've tried it a couple times and it makes me look tan at first but then as soon as I shower I'm left with no color and right back where I started. I do have an olive skin tone. I'm not sure why my skin wouldn't absorb the color but just didn't work for me! The product it's self smells good and is easy to apply!
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I love, love, love this product! I started out using their lighter tanning mousse, because I am very fair, but a sales girl talked me into trying the dark and I'm so glad she did! I apply it with the mitt for streak free tanning and it lasts for days and days. I get compliments on my color all the time. This stuff is a must have for summer.
Mikaela J.
Saint Johns, FL
I will never spend money on an overpriced professional spray tan again! Although, the bottle may seem pricey and you also have to purchase the hand sponge for application it is so worth it. I can usually get about 30 uses out of a bottle. I have a darker olive tone skin so I was recommended to purchase this bottle over the white bottle. I don't use the product on a regular basis, but if I ever have an event or party to attend I always apply a coat after my nightly shower and the color is perfect the next day! Highly recommended!
Megan R.
I've tried so many self tanners from drug store to high end. This is the holy grail. If you like a super dark natural looking tan try this. It has a green base which keeps you from looking orange. It's easy to apply and dries quickly. I would definitely recommend to others. The original mouse is good also if you are looking for a lighter tan.
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it! I can't believe I ever wasted time trying to find a decent dupe. It's so natural looking even on pale skin and fades beautifully without patching. Smell fantastic and doesn't stain. The price is still insane, but I can now understand why.
Chelsea S.
Avoca, PA
St. Tropez is by far the BEST self tanner I ever used. There's no gross self-tanner smell and it gives the most natural colored tan. I personally use the original formula because I'm very fair, but I never have any problems with this product. It's fantastic.
Melissa F.
Macon, GA
If you prefer mouse this is the product for you to try!!! it gives great coverage all over your body with no streeks or marks. It gave my skin an even glow that lasted 3 whole weeks.. Pricey but worth it. I would try it again if i went with mouse!!!!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?