BY ST. TROPEZ

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. I...2 Answers
  • Is there a big difference from this product and the expre...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف تان 👩 ...1 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
My absolute favorite for a dark, natural looking tan. Cheaper than spray tans or even spray tans. I use this with the Vita Liberata tanning glove. I always get compliments on how flawless my tan looks.
Shiraz A.
Texas
This self tanner is completely bullet proof. The color is dark and flawless with no orange in sight thanks to the super green undertone. Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan. The smell isn’t the best, which is probably the one negative thing I have to say about this product. It doesn’t smell like a self tanner, but it does not smell like something you would feel comfortable going out in. The color stays on the skin for a nice 5-7 days before gradually fading away. To prevent a patchy fade, apply a moisturizer daily onto your skin! St. Tropez truly got my A score with this amazing self tanner! Available at Sephora, Ulta, and sttropeztan.com. For $44.00 you will receive 200 mL of the mousse.
Nichole A.
Liverpool , NY
I stumbled upon this produced and decided to give it a try because I'm not a fan of UV tanning because of how damaging it is to the skin but I do like a nice tan glowy look. I was hesitate at first because I didn't want to be orange but using this made all those worries go away. The formula is amazing!!! St. Tropez is made with green under tones so you don't turn orange at all, it just leaves you with a nice tan and it's very easy to build up for a darker tan as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone even if you have a very pale complexion!
Kellie D.
West Columbia, SC
I have tried spray tans in a machine, spray tans from a "tanning artist", creams, and other mousse products and none have been as amazing as this St. Tropez product! It is so fool proof that it's hard to really mess up. I used it for an outside wedding and, from what I could tell, it didn't even rub onto my dress after using it the night before. It didn't leave my skin looking orange and there was almost no streaking. The great thing about this product is that you can see where it streaks so you can quickly fix it while applying the product. Word to the wise, use the tanning mit that is sold separately! It keeps the palms of your hands from turning colors from the product. I will more than likely continue to use this product until it is no longer being made!
Amanda S.
Atlanta, GA
I'm naturally fair to light skinned with yellow undertones. I can tan in the sun, but in the fall and winter months when it's cold, I like to have a little color without worrying about harming my skin from the use of tanning beds or the price of frequent spray tans. This is PERFECT solution! It doesn't smell bad, never transfers on my clothes, and fades naturally. I use it once a week or once every two weeks (depending on the time of year) after exfoliating, and it gives the perfect bronzy glow. Never looks orange! Love it so much and have recommended it to all my friends looking for a self tanner! Definitely recommend using it with a tanning mitt.
Cailyn S.
San Diego, CA
After a few failed attempts essentially turning myself into an oompa lump, I was just about ready to give up on dream of being a bronze goddess. As someone who is beyond pale, this product was a godsend. I applied the tanner and then let it work its magic overnight. After one application, I woke up to a beautiful Natural looking tan. Because the mousse goes on dark, it is essentially idiot proof and is so easy to apply...The smell is quite pleasant too! I recommend the tan applicator mitt to prevent your hands from staining and for even dispersion of the mousse. This product is a clear winner. Happy tanning!
Chrissy D.
Monson, MA
This is the best tanning mousse on the market. It is expensive but you can occasionally find the large bottles at marshalls. No streaks, a dark even tan every time.
Ceallaigh M.
I adore this product. The mouse makes it super easy to spread and it smells amazing. The dark color of the mousse also helps you make sure you didn't miss any spots. It looks so natural and I always get compliments. You get a lot of uses out of one bottle, so don't think of it as an expensive product but divide it into the number of great tans you get. it ends up being about $6 per tan or give or take a couple bucks!
Haley P.
Millen, GA
While this is still a good product, i wish the formula was a little more wet. The lighter color dries much slower, giving you time to work the product in fully before it dries. Since this one is more dry it is easier to cause streaking. It is not much darker than the medium formula. I take a lotion and apply a generous amount directly after applying this mousse to make sure there is no streaking.
maria m.
Modesto, CA
This has got to be my absolute favorite self tanner of all time! I was able to moisturize my face and body prior to applying it without causing any uneven patches as I had experienced with other tanners. The tint allows you to see where your applying it. Have been able to do my facials including light exfoliation without affecting the colour. The colour it self looks like the most natural tan without any orange tint. Long lasting. I also recommend the mitt for a more flawless application. Love this product can't get enough of it.
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?