BY ST. TROPEZ #21 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I absolutely LOVE this tanning mouse, I literally swear buy it and honestly haven't even considered trying any other brand. It smooths over the skin so soft and easily and doesn't stick to dry patches on the skin after a few days the tan is worn. It doesn't get patchy it just naturally fades so you never get that cakey/scale skin look.
Jolene O.
Diberville , MS
I havr tried several fake tanners in the past but nothing I have tried compares to this product. The only downside is I cant stand the scent of fake tanners. But once you shower and get the residue of you dont have to smell it any longer and you are left with a lovely tan complexion.
Lauren R.
Pounding Mill, VA
I LOVE this self tanner!! I have used the same bottle for 2 summers now and I'm just now running out! This tanner gives you a natural glow without looking orange. The smell is not overwhelming. I love this product and I would recommend this to anyone!
Whittney B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I like this product, I really do but I have notice that if I shave my legs before using the product, my legs will break out in a bad, what looks like a heat rash. I have sensitive skin so that may be the issues but I don't know
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
I love this product. It gives me such a natural golden tan. The only bad thing about this and every self tanner is that the smell isn't the best. It lasts about 2 weeks or more id say and i will always buy this again
A W.
The St. Tropez Dark Bronzing Mousse is by far the best self tanner I have ever tried. I'm extremely pale; many high-end self tanners that promise a deep bronze color never produce results for me. The Dark Bronzing Mousse gives me a nice bronze glow (not too orange and not too dark) with one application; with two applications I have a very believable deeper bronze color. I wouldn't recommend applying this product before going about your day as the guide color is SO dark, it'll make you look like a body builder. I always applied the tanner before bed, or during the day when I knew I wouldn't need to leave the house.

One bottle lasted me about two and a half months, using it one to two times per week. The color lasts about a week, with two applications the color lasted about a week and a half to two weeks. As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan.
Emily N.
zachary
I bought this for my brothers wedding and it was the best decision I ever made. I have used it five times since and there is still some left. The tan lasts for about a week and isn't orange. I would buy it again.
Regina Z.
My favorite self tanning mouses are from this company. Super easy to use, never streaky, beautiful color. Best part is they fade off evenly, it wont leave you in patches of self tanner spots for weeks!
Katie D.
Columbia, SC
I am so happy with my purchase of this product. I have tried so many self tanners and they always leave me orange or patchy. This seems like it has more of an olive or green undertone to it instead of orange so it gives the deepest tan ever. The first day I'm extremely dark which is amazing, then I will shower and wash off the color guard. It has never streaked on me and when it starts to come off it fades instead of coming off in patches. Even on feet, heels, knees, elbows and other tough places for self tanner it looks amazing. Since you can see exactly where the color is going it is completely dummy proof! It blends out like a dream and I don't think I will use any other self tanner again!
Kelsey U.
Earlton, NY
My absolute favorite for a dark, natural looking tan. Cheaper than spray tans or even spray tans. I use this with the Vita Liberata tanning glove. I always get compliments on how flawless my tan looks.
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Columbia, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?