BY ST. TROPEZ #21 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Julia N.
Lemont, IL
This is one of my favorite fake tanners that I have ever used by far and believe me I have used ALOT of fake tanners from drug store tanner to high end I have been through them all! This tanner leaves the skin looking NATURALLY bronzed. There is no orange tint what so ever after I wash it off and even after it develops hours after of washing it off. I have repurchased this product from Ulta multiple times and am on my 3rd bottle! I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to get a tan fast and without it looking fake. For me I have pale skin and burn easily in the sun if I try and tan but this mousse makes me look like I've been out in the sun for weeks with little to no effort. Although the smell is a little much and it is a bit pricey, the price and the smell is well worth the results that you end up receiving with this product.
Michelle R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I'll rate this a 3 out of 5, when this product first came out everyone raved about it so I decided to purchase it myself. My initial thought when first applying was that it smelled amazing and the color guard was dark (just how I like). A few hours after application the color guard started to look muddy, which if anyone applies this I advise you don't, if you have any plans later. After my shower I was very disappointed on how almost 75% of the color had washed off. Even after reapplication, the tan washed off almost completely. I will add that after a few days of the tanner being on, if will start to fade evenly and looks great!
Crystal C.
Let me start by saying I am very pale. I don't naturally tan easy and self tanners usually don't work. Tanning beds don't work either, and they're bad for you anyway! I found this product when looking for a good overnight tanner that looks good on stage. I can't say enough good things about st. Tropez! No orange color, no streaks! Now, exfoliation is key if you don't want all your pores showing! Also, this tanner may go on GREEN! that is OK! Let it go and the green washes off in the shower leaving your skin bronzed and beautiful! No harsh smell! Side tip: buy the separately sold MITT! keeps your hands clean and your tan line free!
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
One of my favorite self tanners, tied with loving tan in ultra dark. I actually mix the two together for my perfect custom shade. This has a very green undertone to it so there's absolutely no chance of you being orange in the end, you'll have a nice olive glow. Which is why I mix it with loving tan, because loving tan is a very dark, more red based tan, and combining the two is just the perfect mix for me. I don't recommend this as much for paler complexions, because this tan adjusts to your skin tone and shade, and most pale people want to get more than a few shades darker lol
Jackie J.
Churubusco, IN
Let me start by saying that this product is a little more expensive than your drug store finds. However, it is definitely worth it! This is very easy to apply and gives you even coverage. You can see exactly where it's going on because of the tinted mouse. One caveat that I have found is that it does rub off onto bedding and clothing. So make sure that you wear darker colors while you are waiting for the tan to take effect.
Marcella F.
I always heard great things about this product and I finally decided to give it a try. ST TROPEZ is a bit expensive for a self tanner, however it is MUCH better then some drug store brands. It isn't super orange which is something I appreciate, but it does leave the skin a little sticky after application, you have to reapply a few times a week to maintain, and it does transfer on light colored bed sheets....
Raquel G.
I've used a ton of self tanners and they've always left me looking like an Oompa Loompa and streaky. This one applies so easy and blended so well that I have no streaks whatsoever. The color looks so natural and bronzed. The smell isn't bad and it dries quickly without the stickiness I've had from other self tanners. Will definitely repurchase
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
So out of all the self tanners I’ve tried this has got to be my favorite. I’ve tried so many and it’s not easy to get a good color. This brand makes a good self tanner. I’ve tried the shower one and the regular lotion aside to this. This is my favorite though. Also, it doesn’t irritate my face and I have such sensitive skin. So that is a plus!! I have light skin and the dark is not too dark.
SO IN LOVE! really a must have, I only use it for special occasions (two days before to be exact) and it really evens out your skin tone and leaves a beautiful olive tone. Doesn't have that self tanner smell either!St. Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
I absolutely LOVE this tanning mouse, I literally swear buy it and honestly haven't even considered trying any other brand. It smooths over the skin so soft and easily and doesn't stick to dry patches on the skin after a few days the tan is worn. It doesn't get patchy it just naturally fades so you never get that cakey/scale skin look.
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Columbia, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?