BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Jackie J.
Churubusco, IN
Let me start by saying that this product is a little more expensive than your drug store finds. However, it is definitely worth it! This is very easy to apply and gives you even coverage. You can see exactly where it's going on because of the tinted mouse. One caveat that I have found is that it does rub off onto bedding and clothing. So make sure that you wear darker colors while you are waiting for the tan to take effect.
Marcella F.
I always heard great things about this product and I finally decided to give it a try. ST TROPEZ is a bit expensive for a self tanner, however it is MUCH better then some drug store brands. It isn't super orange which is something I appreciate, but it does leave the skin a little sticky after application, you have to reapply a few times a week to maintain, and it does transfer on light colored bed sheets....
Raquel G.
I've used a ton of self tanners and they've always left me looking like an Oompa Loompa and streaky. This one applies so easy and blended so well that I have no streaks whatsoever. The color looks so natural and bronzed. The smell isn't bad and it dries quickly without the stickiness I've had from other self tanners. Will definitely repurchase
Tashiana A.
Warsaw, IN
Not much of a fan for the price. I seen amazing reviews. It goes on extremely streaky and patchy, its super hard to blend. And it is nowhere near dark at all. Its extremely light actually. Like i am super pale and im maybe a shade darker. Is smells good and thats about it. Like this stuff isn't cheap, I expected this to be amazing.
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
So out of all the self tanners I’ve tried this has got to be my favorite. I’ve tried so many and it’s not easy to get a good color. This brand makes a good self tanner. I’ve tried the shower one and the regular lotion aside to this. This is my favorite though. Also, it doesn’t irritate my face and I have such sensitive skin. So that is a plus!! I have light skin and the dark is not too dark.
SO IN LOVE! really a must have, I only use it for special occasions (two days before to be exact) and it really evens out your skin tone and leaves a beautiful olive tone. Doesn't have that self tanner smell either!St. Tropez Dark Self Tan Bronzing Lotion
shelby W.
Antelope , CA
This is my favorite self tanning product and it's gentle on the skin and I have sensitive skin. The tan lasted about 5-7 days for me which was nice and I got mine from ulta it was around $44.00 and it was worth the money
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Review for: Dark more...
I'm very fair skinned and this tanner gave me lots of color, no orange, no streaks. It could have a more appealing scent, but otherwise I absolutely LOVE it. Better than any professional spray tan I've had! St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
Miranda L.
Philadelphia , PA
I absolutely LOVE this tanning mouse, I literally swear buy it and honestly haven't even considered trying any other brand. It smooths over the skin so soft and easily and doesn't stick to dry patches on the skin after a few days the tan is worn. It doesn't get patchy it just naturally fades so you never get that cakey/scale skin look.
Taylor B.
Nashua, NH
The technology with this self tanner is amazing. If you've ever looked at it or tried it, you'd notice the mousse has a slight green tinge to it. That counters the red-orange tones most self tanners have, giving you a perfect bronze! This is without a doubt one of the best self tanners for people like me who love a deep, dark tan but don't want to spend time in the sun or in beds. I will usually put on one coat, let it dry, apply a second coat, and sleep with it on. Rinse it off in the morning, and I'm bronzed for the gods! On days I want a beaming glow, I'll lotion up with Gleam by Melanie Mills! If you love a great tan, this is the product for you!!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?