BY ST. TROPEZ

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. I...2 Answers
  • Is there a big difference from this product and the expre...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف تان 👩 ...1 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Shona M.
Johnstone, Renfrewshire
This is one of the best self tanners on the market! It is expensive, but worth every penny... I'm naturally pale but even this dark bronzer suits my skin so well! I love the mousse and always apply with a mitt for a flawless, streak free finish. It even smells nice which, as we all know, is a rarity for fake tan! If you want to treat yourself - buy some St Tropez!
Kim K.
Kitchener , ON
Great self tanner that doesn't make you orange. I have a medium skin tone and this color makes me look like I have a good tan. Be careful after you apply and are waiting to shower, this will turn your sheets brown. I recommend buying a darker set of sheets just for those self-tanning evenings. Also, make sure to apply with a tanning mitt!
Alexandra M.
Cornwall Ontario
Amazing product! Gives great colour I personally like "double dipping" by applying one layer after exfoliating then reapplying right before going to my event. The only thing I would have to say about this product is the smell can be a little too strong for me. Other than that it's my favourite self tanner out there!
Heather W.
Blackpool, Blackpool
My go to fake tan! Love the colour and tone this tan goes, and also how dark it goes from just one application. Applies nicely, smoothly with never any streaks. Lasts and wears well. Does smell of fake tan but not as bad as other brands. I repurchase this often, maybe once every two months, as it lasts me a while
Kayla S.
Montreal, OH
Review for: Dark more...
My favourite self tanner - i can tan super easily, but it doesn’t look fake at all. I dont need as much product with the dark, as i do with the regular which I love. I love how the undertone of this is olive, so it looks super natural when it’s developed  St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
Yasmin M.
Leven, Fife
My favourite fake tan ever! It really is worth the price I normally apply it at night, sleep in it then go for a shower in the morning and honestly it looks like I've been on holiday! Even coverage and it fades off within the week, no patches!
Tiffany M.
surrey, BC
Absolutely LOVE this self tan mousse!! I bought this on a whim because I usually buy the original one since my skin is white as snow and thought this would be way to dark for me. Instead of waking up in horror I woke up GOLDEN BRONZE, no streaks and to my surprise this has no fake tan smell after the base colour is washed off like the original one does. This is my new favorite summer essential product. I only need to do one application with this one rather then 2 or 3 with the original. A+ product and I'd recommend it to everyone!
Isabella R.
Winnipeg, MB
Honestly i am not sure if its because of my skin or the product is old or something but i do not like the Formula of this tannner. I have used the L'oreal mousse and though the formula was way better. The color is lovely and not orange like the L'oreal but I wont be purchasing this $60 tanning product again. The product patches in my arpits, in between my chest and does an awful thing to my hands.plus on top of already going through exfoliating before the process i have to do it each day so i don't end up looking like i have patchy tanned skin... It also clogs my pores, especially if i don't wait 24 hrs and i used it on my face and it didn't look so well....
Jennifer C.
Edmonton, AB
I really love St. Tropez in general and have used it for years. I love that the colour guard is dark so you can see where you are applying to avoid patchy-ness. I have very pale skin and I've used this on my pale skin and it looks great but sometimes its a hit or miss how it fades from super dark to pale. I generally will use this in the summer when I have slightly more colour so when it fades it does it more gradually.
Bekah D.
I LOVE THIS!!!
I have tried countless sunless tanners before and put this one off because it was a little pricey and boy do I regret it! This year I sucked it up and purchased this after already trying and loving the original mouse. I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you. The best part is that it has a colour guard so you can see exactly where you are applying it and the undertone of the tanner is green, not orange like most so you end up with a very natural looking tan.
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
Yasameen S.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Rowlett, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?