BY ST. TROPEZ #7 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

• I have used the original St. Tropes mousse self tanner. In compar...2 Answers
  • How is this product? Have you ever tried it? سيلف... Be the first to answer!
  • I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a ...4 Answers
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "As a VERY pale girl whose skin doesn't react to tanner, I highly recommend this self tanner for a nice natural tan." in 1 review
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse This was worth the money , I'm amazing how much better it is than other brands I have used ,Full coverage , No streaks, and wears well , would recommend this to any any one that asked !!
zoe K.
Melbourne
Love this tan, theres no streaks and no orange colour. Its a nice olive tone that makes you look naturally tan! the only bad thing about it is the price because its pretty expensive.
Chiara M.
brampton, ON
OMG this is the best self tanner I have used that gives you a pretty olive undertone. It dries in seconds and blends pretty nicely.
Sandra R.
oakville, Ontario
I have extremely fair skin. This tanning product gives me a beautiful and healthy look! it's fast absorbing and streak free
Emily M.
Greenock, Inverclyde
Most natural tan out there without abusing the sun beds or sunlight. very easy to put on, smells amazing.. would recommend
Emma S.
This is the best self tan I've tried. The colour is more of a green/olive tone which makes it lool extremely natural!
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Baltimore, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?