BY ST. TROPEZ #17 in Self-Tanner

The Tanning Experts You Trust to Get It Right. Provides an Even, Streak-free Color that Evens Out Your Skin Tone & Lasts Longer without Patchiness. Contains Aromaguard™ Fragrance Technology that Eliminates Tell Tale Self Tan Aroma by Up to 70% ST. TROPEZ Dark Self Tan range is designed to provide our darkest, most intense color yet.  This easy to apply advanced formulation mousse contains innovative melanin technology that ensures your tan is tailored to your individual skin-tone.  Extra skin conditioners and protective ingredients provide an even, streak-free color that evens out your skin tone and lasts for longer without patchiness.  Contains our Aromaguard™. see more...

St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse
  • "I always tried to convince myself that I wouldn't spend so much money on a self tanner, but wow is this one worth it!" in 4 reviews
  • "I have very fair skin and this stuff is amazing but please please work it into your skin as it can streak you." in 2 reviews
  • "I am naturally very fair and this still works for me so don't let the "intense dark" scare you." in 1 review
  • "Streaking and patchyness are 100% avoidable if you exfoliate and moisturize properly before applying allowing for a natural looking tan." in 1 review
  • "As someone with naturally darker skin, this is the ONLY self tanner that works well with my skin tone." in 1 review
Katerina T.
This was the first self tanner that I've used and I always end up going back to it. I love how it has a green tint to it which helps to counter act the orange tones that most self tanners have. It leaves you with a perfect dark olive colour which lasts for about a week. It's easy to apply and dries pretty quick. It does continue to develop and darken for 24 hours after you wash it off, so I would recommend applying it two days before you have an event.
Shawna P.
This has been my holy grail product for years, flawless dark olive tan in one application, i put in on after I have a shower at night, sleep, and shower it off in the morning, deffinately purchase the dark formula over the regular, more bang for your buck!
Sydney F.
Toronto , ON
I love this product!! First, it has a colour guard so you can see where you are applying the product. Second, it smells great. Third, it gives you an even coloured tan that is between golden and olive in tone. There is no orange or streaking. I also love that this comes off evenly and not blotchy.
Jaimee M.
Review for: St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse, 6.7 fl oz more...
My absolute favorite go to self tanner. You can not go wrong with this has a green undertone/base to it so it looks natural price can be a bit steep but for a flawless finish an alot of product so worth it
Ronda K.
Moncton, NB
Mousse is my favorite form of self tanner. I love the spray version of St Tropez and this is no exception! Blends well, isn't orange and still gives great color. Highly recommend and it's very easy to use!
Emma w.
Absolutely love this product, I have tried almost every fake tan there is and this is by far the best, no streaks or patches and smells tropical and amazing!!! Also leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. Highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with application as its easy to spread and doesn't dry streaky
Victoria H.
Love this stuff! I am a self-tanning addict and I reapply every 5 days or so. I like the brown colour you get when you use this. It does not apply streaky and fades evenly. The only complaint I have is that if you don't moisturize, it will fade fairly quickly.
Sarah B.
Calgary, AB
Make sure you BLEND with this product. It is definitely a dark tanner but when worked in to the skin properly it looks amazing. St. Tropez rocks! I currently alternate between this and the regular, depending what look I'm going for. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
St. Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse This was worth the money , I'm amazing how much better it is than other brands I have used ,Full coverage , No streaks, and wears well , would recommend this to any any one that asked !!
zoe K.
Melbourne
Love this tan, theres no streaks and no orange colour. Its a nice olive tone that makes you look naturally tan! the only bad thing about it is the price because its pretty expensive.
Mary C.
I like the reviews of this product, everyone keeps mentioning a mitt, does it come with one? I've never used a mitt before.
yas s.
Been seeing this all over Pinterest lately.....does it work? will it stain?
Emily F.
Columbia, MD
What is the best way to apply? With a mit or hands?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
What is the price range on this? Is it worth it? Does it turn you orange ? How long does it last?
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Is it an instant result ? Will it turn me orange ?